Lets have Ibrox rocking on Saturday

Recoba

Official Ticketer
we really need Ibrox rocking, people underestimate how much extra we can get out of players and how we can put players off by this, if the moans and groans start after 5 minutes then it will just be the usual toxic atmosphere we have endured, one misplaced pass is resulted with hysterical groaning.

If however w ecan get the atmosphere like it was the first 15 mins against Hibs then thats a different story, of course it depends what is happening in the game.

I would love to see the whole stadium belt out 4 lads had a dream

Love this song but can never remember the whole stadium singing it ? i thin kits only the staples everyone knows the words to that seem to get fully belted lol

100% about our club and team and history.

Should be belted out at optimum levels every time.

There can be NO let up in the atmosphere. 100% from everyone. No excuses, no moans - get behind the team and HELP our players do this mhob !!!!

Get yer excuses tae f.uck !! :D You're singing and so is every other coont around you for this one !! I'll be watching ! ;)
Get yer excuses tae f.uck !! :D You're singing and so is every other coont around you for this one !! I'll be watching ! ;)

ha ha i do mate but its awkward, it shouldnt be like that.

Only time they sing is Penny arcade before the match, i just think if we had this song before the match it would be amazing, its one of my favourites.

ha ha i do mate but its awkward, it shouldnt be like that.

Only time they sing is Penny arcade before the match, i just think if we had this song before the match it would be amazing, its one of my favourites.
Let's hope everyone plays their part on Saturday. Yes - would be great to hear that belted out pre-match.

Also, absolutely critical that if we go a goal behind that the fans don't give up and go into silent mode. MUST stick with the team and keep a high tempo from the stands, no matter what's happening on the pitch. Stand shoulder to shoulder.

Hope the full stadium gives it the 50p flute song :D
love that too
Lets; hop everyone plays their part on Saturday. Yes - would be great to hear that belted.

Also, absolutely critical that if we go a goal behind that the fans don't give up and go into silent mode. MUST stick with the team and keep a high tempo from the stands.

This is true mate but you know what Ibrox has been like, go 1 down and people will be shouting abuse at Pedro etc etc, i understand when it gets to 2 or 3 like last year but at only 1 the team need us more than ever to show we wont back down to these cun1s

love that too

This is true mate but you know what Ibrox has been like, go 1 down and people will be shouting abuse at Pedro etc etc, i understand when it gets to 2 or 3 like last year but at only 1 the team need us more than ever to show we wont back down to these cun1s
Agreed. IF we are 1-0 down there's is no need for moans or abuse. Never surrender anything to these khunts. We back the team to the hilt no matter what. Give these khunts nothing. There should be no surrendering on or off the pitch.

5l10d5.gif

Where I sit in GF1, normally there are a few singers but Saturday all around me will stand for the 90 minutes and this definitely helps as most if not all will be singing.

Apologies if you sit behind me (row P), but if all in front are standing, I`ll have to stand too. :)

I know we are up against it on Saturday but I think we have a better squad of players this season and if the crowd really get behind the team and remain positive, not getting on the players back the first time a pass goes astray, then i think we can really make the difference.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

Where I sit in GF1, normally there are a few singers but Saturday all around me will stand for the 90 minutes and this definitely helps as most if not all will be singing.

Apologies if you sit behind me (row P), but if all in front are standing, I`ll have to stand too. :)

This is why we need the safe standing area, it would improve the atmosphere no end.

Im in GF1 row X, hope everyone stands and sings for 90 minutes! Moaners will not be tolerated on Saturday!

agree with most of the posts on here,singing not moaning,there will be an almighty smell in our stadium,we must rise above this cmon the teddy bears.

we really need Ibrox rocking, people underestimate how much extra we can get out of players and how we can put players off by this, if the moans and groans start after 5 minutes then it will just be the usual toxic atmosphere we have endured, one misplaced pass is resulted with hysterical groaning.

If however w ecan get the atmosphere like it was the first 15 mins against Hibs then thats a different story, of course it depends what is happening in the game.

I would love to see the whole stadium belt out 4 lads had a dream
This needs to happen. Ramping up the atmosphere pre-match, then sitting on our hands as soon as the whistle blows does nothing to help the team. Nor do moans and groans at the first misplaced pass. It's the managers job to manage, the players job to play and the supporters job to support. We can't criticise the others if we don't do our own job well.

This needs to happen. Ramping up the atmosphere pre-match, then sitting on our hands as soon as the whistle blows does nothing to help the team. Nor do moans and groans at the first misplaced pass. It's the managers job to manage, the players job to play and the supporters job to support. We can't criticise the others if we don't do our own job well.
Bang on the money mate !!!!

The game after we went into admin showed just how much the fans can make a difference. We destroyed them that day after they were expected to give us a doin!

You should hear the noise at the local high school very close to us for their Friday night football games.

Put us to shame at times.

I used to take my two up there when they attended and they all cheer from start to finish.

Get Ibrox rocking !

What's the point in going to Ibrox if you ain't going to chant and sing ??!

We're there to support the team, not abuse them. At least that has always been my way of acting as a supporter.

I've never been to a game v the paedos where the place wasn't jumping.

If you need motivated for this game, where have you been all your life LOL

My first game versus the Bheasts, relocated from the Broomloan to the Club Deck as well. Hope there's an atmosphere up there (stadium height jokes aside).

Last edited:
Back