Lets have Ibrox rocking on Saturday

My first game versus the Bheasts, relocated from the Broomloan to the Club Deck as well. Hope there's an atmosphere up there (stadium height jokes aside).
My mate & I are season ticket holders in the club deck, we join in the songs but mostly get get stared at as if we are aliens for singing, proper safe standing in the Copland front is a must, anyway let's back the Gers for 90 minutes against this mob, it's called SUPPORTING the team.

No encouragement needed for CR5. LOUD asf.

I'm up there aswell. Usually in the bigger games you get a sing song up there.

The atmosphere will mostly be dependant on the team though. I think we all dread another gubbing so if they get a early goal it will deflate us all and i can see us all sitting back in a 'here we go again' kind of way.

If we start like we did in the Hibs game and get in there faces then the staduim will be rocking.

For me the fans could make the difference. If its loud and mayhem from before kick off for me we will win, if its a tame old firm crowd expecting the players to lift us then not so good.
The fans can make such a difference.

The fans can play their part and the players will hopefully take heart from a confident and hostile crowd.

agree 12th man and all that!players feed off the support and vice versa,we need to make sure we do our part by going loud and proud for 90min.rfc

I'm up there aswell. Usually in the bigger games you get a sing song up there.

The atmosphere will mostly be dependant on the team though. I think we all dread another gubbing so if they get a early goal it will deflate us all and i can see us all sitting back in a 'here we go again' kind of way.

If we start like we did in the Hibs game and get in there faces then the staduim will be rocking.
True. Row N mate.

This is the time when I preferred when my seat was in the corner of the sandy Jardine stand as I didn't have to endure looking that that shower of manky horrible rancid scum bastards. Now being in CR3 I have to suffer them. It's a disgrace why we almost promote them on tv by giving them the full stand but I guess that's another debate. Anyway I'll be there willing us to a win to shut that horrible rancid scum up. I don't particularly enjoy these games but obviously if we win it's the best feeling in the world and I'm 56 now. So all I want is we as Rangers fans stick with supporting our team and hope we do them. WATP RTID

Listen, we all want the right result...but one thing we CAN DO is back those players solidly for the full 90 minutes..!

Make sure you get f@ckin tore in Bears !

There can be NO let up in the atmosphere. 100% from everyone. No excuses, no moans - get behind the team and HELP our players do this mhob !!!!

Agreed. 100%

The 1-2 game last season we let the players down. We were silent at 1-1 when the players needed us most.

Watching Clint hill trying to lift us was embarrassing, players should not need to do that, especially in a level game against the filth.

Back