Let's hope Scotland's disciplinary chiefs are bang on the button

SM™

Staff member
Footballer harassed in public, reacts jokingly with verboten word - 10 games

Footballer tries absolute hardest to break opponent's ankle during game - 3 matches

Also three cheers for Robbie Neilson, who lived fully up to expectations yesterday.

Apparently the Jambo psycho "give him the opportunity to show the red card" and he "could've handled it differently".

Not "forced the referee to show the red card" or "left him with no option".

Frankly, Neilson should be up before the "beaks" (that word deserves 15 games) for that.

Normally referees, pundits and the media completely ignore the blatant frequent assaults on our players, game after game.

There seems to be genuine confusion and shock that an opposition player was actually sanctioned during a game, for a potentially ankle-breaking challenge. Those challenges are normally brushed off as “robust” “passionate” or “committed” and they are never “that type of player”

Footballer tries absolute hardest to break opponent's ankle during game - 3 matches

Also three cheers for Robbie Neilson, who lived fully up to expectations yesterday.

Apparently the Jambo psycho "give him the opportunity to show the red card" and he "could've handled it differently".

Frankly, Neilson should be up before the "beaks" (that word deserves 15 games) for that.
Not even three matches I don't think. Violent Conduct and Serious Foul Play attracts a 2 match ban.

I really don't see how that word should be verboten -
it's used by countless thousands to describe themselves or others who follow their political stance on Irish history over the last 150 years or so.

It's seems it's verboten only when used by a particular section of the Christian family.

Bloody odd, if you ask me.

I really don't see how that word should be verboten -
it's used by countless thousands to describe themselves or others who follow their political stance on Irish history over the last 150 years or so.

It's seems it's verboten only when used by a particular section of the Christian family.

Bloody odd, if you ask me.

Sadly tagging bastard after nearly any word makes what your saying offensive, and depending on the word possibly racist, sectarian, homophobic, sexist, etc.

And here's big dunc doing porridge for less...

No professional would deliberately try to injure a fellow pro....
That]s the line trotted out whenever a bad tackle is highlighted, but it's bull, ask Roy Keane. Josh Windass dad Dean was one who was a bit evil shall we say and Souness tackle v Aberdeen was a bit tasty. I'm sure others could reel off many more.

Aluko was done for diving.

What’s the difference here?

Apart from the colour of the shirt.
Aluko won a penalty and Hart won a free kick in his own box. The rules don’t give any scope for Hart to be punished, they did for Aluko.

He should have a blazer full of medals, like Brezhnev or Idi Amin (His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular).
He's in the right place for that title anyway..

He should have a blazer full of medals, like Brezhnev or Idi Amin (His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular).
Wow….he must have some size of a passport!!!!

We don't have to go back far if we're looking for unpunished brutality.

23rd August - Ally Love tries to "end" Alex Lowry

27th August...

This is a wider thing than football. We are now at a place in society where words are regarded as being more violent than an attempt to stick a kid in hospital on morphine, and deny him a career he's been chasing since childhood.

What have we become?

Wow….he must have some size of a passport!!!!
Wouldn't have needed one. Two reasons.

One, he'd have had diplomatic immunity as the King of Scotland.

Two, if you worked up the airport and you asked someone if he had anything to declare, and he replied by saying, "I've got people's heads in my fridge," would you be checking if his papers were in order?

Good to see likes for Idi. He really was an Amazin' Man.

Wouldn't have needed one. Two reasons.

One, he'd have had diplomatic immunity as the King of Scotland.

Two, if you worked up the airport and you asked someone if he had anything to declare, and he replied by saying, "I've got people's heads in my fridge," would you be checking if his papers were in order?

Good to see likes for Idi. He really was an Amazin' Man.

Thanks for that. I’ve always been a sponge for knowledge

Thanks for that. I’ve always been a sponge for knowledge
And Idi used a decapitated head with a number two haircut for washing his dishes.

But back to the Alex Lowry one.

I'm urgently waiting for an update regards the "death threats" that Ally Love claimed to have received when the video of him trying to butcher young Alex got out.

Have any arrests been made? Were police able to trace the IP addresses of those responsible?

Because such a serious example of wrongdoing requires an update, and it's an update we should be demanding.

Right f*cking now.

If the unthinkable happened, and Ally was telling porkies, I'd want him charged with both the brutality and bringing the game into disrepute.

Bastard that he is.

Neilson is talking to a conspiracy theory that Rangers get decisions, for that alone he should be hauled up.

The commentator asked him could the Ref have handed it differently, he said maybe.

It’s astonishing Laff got punished so heavily for something that happened in his private life, but referees miss assaults that would get you jailed every single week.

The powers that run our game need booted, but they won’t be, because we know who’s running the show.

And Idi used a decapitated head with a number two haircut for washing his dishes.

I'm urgently waiting for an update regards the "death threats" that Ally Love claimed to have received when the video of him trying to butcher young Alex got out.

Have any arrests been made? Were police able to trace the IP addresses of those responsible?

Because such a serious example of wrongdoing requires an update, and it's an update we should be demanding.

Right f*cking now.

If the unthinkable happened, and Ally was telling porkies, I'd want him charged with both the brutality and bringing the game into disrepute.

Bastard that he is.
I suppose part of the problem is allowing Ally Love's victimhood to be furthered on this very forum.

Apparently it's a "tackle" that happens every week in the lower leagues.

Doubt anything will happen.

Still waiting on them to take action against Lennon when he said their was a conspiracy within the SFA, SPFL and the government to stop celtic from winning the league.

Doubt anything will happen.

Still waiting on them to take action against Lennon when he said their was a conspiracy within the SFA, SPFL and the government to stop celtic from winning the league.
Well, as long as they kept him out of the jail for long enough I wasn't going to blow the whistle.

When did the transition take place greetin about absolute everything and thinking we get no decisions and the worlds out to get us?

We are Rangers. No one likes us. And aye I, hate celtic biggest bunch of bheastly 19th Century Terrorists and I'll chase them anywhere. And we are super.

When did the transition take place greetin about absolute everything and thinking we get no decisions and the worlds out to get us?

We are Rangers. No one likes us. And aye I, hate celtic biggest bunch of bheastly 19th Century Terrorists and I'll chase them anywhere. And we are super.
What the actual f uck is that?

So we sit back and accept everything they throw at us?

They've got a busy day downgrading McGregor's red card.
Well their manager already started that saying he thinks there was a player covering but he would need to see it again.Fly ba**ard obviously well versed in their sneaky ways putting it out there without actually accusing the ref of getting it wrong

Right f*cking now.

Bastard that he is.
There were no death threats – someone on twitter said that he should be banned “sine die” and he interpreted that as a death threat, because he’s an idiot.

Well their manager already started that saying he thinks there was a player covering but he would need to see it again.Fly ba**ard obviously well versed in their sneaky ways putting it out there without actually accusing the ref of getting it wrong
Course he is, who was the interviewer ? The question shouldn't have been asked, it was loaded for that precise response.

It's their playbook. Get a quote in an interview, ask a journalist to run with it, submit appeal, ramp up pressure, point at someone else and say they got away with it (even if it's nothing like the incident) and then win appeal. They got the points and McGregor gets off with it. Job done.

Right f*cking now.

Bastard that he is.

They can trace the IP of someone streaming football matches illegally but not someone making a death threat.

There were no death threats – someone on twitter said that he should be banned “sine die” and he interpreted that as a death threat, because he’s an idiot.

Doesn't matter. If he's interpreted it that way and reported it as causing harm or distress they would need to investigate and therefore there would be a record of it.

Back