Lets not forget Killie

The Rangers “curse” will hopefully continue, first Hearts who laughed (relegated twice), then Hibs(2 years down) then Dundee utd(3 years down), Aberdeen (mid table pish) B-) then Kilmarnock who I didn’t mind too much until Clarke took over, and I bet their fans are all wee yessing wankers like the rest.hahahahahahhah, then the best till last, those fkn scummy bastards in green and grey with their sevco pish, get it fkn right up ye the lot of you and be careful what you wish for because believe it or not karma is a fucking bitch.

Personally don't think they will go down.
Think appointing Wright will see them stay up tbh, he's a decent enough manager and I think he will get them organised enough to stay afloat.

The Rangers “curse” will hopefully continue, first Hearts who laughed (relegated twice), then Hibs(2 years down) then Dundee utd(3 years down), Aberdeen (mid table pish) B-) then Kilmarnock who I didn’t mind too much until Clarke took over, and I bet their fans are all wee yessing wankers like the rest.hahahahahahhah, then the best till last, those fkn scummy bastards in green and grey with their sevco pish, get it fkn right up ye the lot of you and be careful what you wish for because believe it or not karma is a fucking bitch.
Yip killie is a hotbed of snp voters

No hope and good riddance.

Form. (Check out the sheep :)) )

gn21.png

I don’t want Hamilton to go down, as said above Brian Rice seems a decent chap and actually wants to,play football. They rarely park the bus. Yeah the pitch is turd but if Killie go then I can put up with our team playing on it twice a season.
What separates Hamilton from the rest of the bottom 6 isn't the surface they play on. It's that they try to play football. They have had great success in developing players that way in memorable history.

Personally don't think they will go down.
Think appointing Wright will see them stay up tbh, he's a decent enough manager and I think he will get them organised enough to stay afloat.
He isn’t saving them from shit mate, they sold up and allowed st Mirren to take their best player.

my less Chris Burke can find some form from 2/3 years ago then it ma genuine bye bye

He isn’t saving them from shit mate, they sold up and allowed st Mirren to take their best player.

my less Chris Burke can find some form from 2/3 years ago then it ma genuine bye bye
I can't help but agree with that, Tommy Wright is a manager you bring in to develop a club. Not to save them from relegation.

They never really bothered me, have a few good mates that support them, until Clarkes wee speech. Now hope they disappear for years. Bye bye killie, bye bye

Tbh I seen Tommy Wright interview on tv earlier and I felt he looked like someone who hasd realised just how vulnerable they are .

I’d happily see them go Yes .

Bye Bye Killie. In the past I was never bothered by them as my wee Gran was from Killie and supported them all her days, but since the Clark too over they just turned into a cesspit of a support. Probably the worst of the fake pitches too. Get them relegated.

With their tiny support I doubt they will find a way to fund a promotion challenge to get back up again.

Back