Lets not forget Killie

Personally don't think they will go down.
Think appointing Wright will see them stay up tbh, he's a decent enough manager and I think he will get them organised enough to stay afloat.

It’s a mentality thing.

Ross County appointed a manager who is positive and tries to go and win games. That mentality will pass down to the players.

Hamilton already have a manager and a squad who have come through this before by being positive.

Tommy Wright tries not to lose games first and foremost. That invites even more pressure on the players.

Killie are going down - they already look like a relegated team.

The stand closers could soon have Karma. Think of all.tnat capital you could have had to rebuild your squad. If anything.their directors should be done with gross misconduct

Glad Celtic lost last night, obviously, but can't say I hope Ross County stay up. John Hughes has essentially been given a free pass by the Scottish media for employing a kit man he knew Celtic had sacked over allegations of child sex abuse - a man since convicted of those allegations. I couldn't care less whether Hughes is complimentary about us or likes his teams to actually play football - he shouldn't be involved in the game without any questions having been asked about it.

Killie and Hamilton both down and Brian Rice then getting another job in premier afterwards would be ideal scenario.

killie straight down as well, no play-off lottery.

Personal preference is Killie straight down amd Motherwell down via play off
That’s my preference as well. Kilmarnock and Motherwell getting relegated could see those two clubs drifting in the wilderness for a long time. They are clubs who I once had some time for, but I now despise them and their fans.
I’m delighted that Ross County have given themselves some breathing space with that win against the mentally challengeds. I want them to stay up, along with Hamilton.

Not quite getting the Kilmarnock hatred apart from the obvious Clarke, pitch etc etc.

Al least they abstained from voting re our top flight status in 2012.

GIRUT anyway:)

Killie yes Hamilton no,I like Brian Rice,he puts teams out to play football and he talks well,he would be missed.
I like Brian Rice and have no issue with Hamilton BUT I want that plastic pitch to feck out our league.
And I wouldn't let them back in until they had grass. Condition of entry for me.

Not quite getting the Kilmarnock hatred apart from the obvious Clarke, pitch etc etc.

Al least they abstained from voting re our top flight status in 2012.

GIRUT anyway:)
Their fans are as bitter as they come towards us, for what reason I don’t know.

They abstained because their then chairman knew it was a bad idea to vote us out. But he still didn’t have the balls to go against his bitter support.

F*ck them. They’ll go down and won’t be back up.

I have it on good authority that the head of the masons in Scotland is a massive Ross County fan.

Glad Celtic lost last night, obviously, but can't say I hope Ross County stay up. John Hughes has essentially been given a free pass by the Scottish media for employing a kit man he knew Celtic had sacked over allegations of child sex abuse - a man since convicted of those allegations. I couldn't care less whether Hughes is complimentary about us or likes his teams to actually play football - he shouldn't be involved in the game without any questions having been asked about it.
Wow.
I didn't know that ,what's the full story here?
Never been a fan of Hughes, mainly because I seen him play against us often enough and he was basically a thug.
Behaved like a typical celtc man on and off the park it would seem.

As others have noted, if both Hamilton and Kilmarnock go down, it would be a great opportunity to eradicate plastic pitches from what is supposed to be the elite level of the game in this country.

I mean these clubs no ill will, but their pitches are not of the right standard for elite level football in Scotland.

With more than his fair share of personal tragedy as well
Exactly. I wish him well regardless of his team for reasons related to our support. It's not an easy fact to dig out and I agree that the fewer plastic pitches in our game the better. I'd still rather see him keep them up/himself in a job.

Want Killie relegated as I can’t stand Billy Bowie and hate their fans too

Hamilton because of the plastic pitch going down would be better so we lose 2 of the plastic pitches

Ye agree with most, love to see killie go down, And too hopefully get rid of two plastic pitches would be great.

Hopefully 2 plastic pitches down, one to go. Maybe we can guilt trip Livi into forking out for grass with their 5th place money or hope they go down next year.

Wow.
I didn't know that ,what's the full story here?
Never been a fan of Hughes, mainly because I seen him play against us often enough and he was basically a thug.
Behaved like a typical celtc man on and off the park it would seem.

Jim McCafferty was sacked by Celtic after a parent confronted him over the abuse, and it was reported to the police. He resurfaced in Scottish football working for Hughes at Falkirk and Hibs. Hughes was a player at Celtic around the time McCafferty was sacked, but even if he wasn't aware then he would have been able to make a few phone calls to find out why McCafferty was sacked.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693

Back