Let's Play A Game - Spot The Difference

wd1872

REFEREE EUAN ANDERSON

Sent off Cosgrove at Piggery and gave a yellow to Livi player today.

3c88e1503892819ef30810b399d0b27f.gif

2e90233043ae115501954098a65b5f55.gif

139d8c5a0fca49d7da27273de53463bb.gif

2ed772583aedfd32c630dd0207f0c249.gif

0_19738971.jpg

2d60d79b595d675fa457b1b4f69fca47.jpg

Last edited:
Cosgrove to be fair has both feet of the ground. The Livi player is a bad tackle and could easily be red but Cosgrove's is worse.

Said same during game to my brother. That was the exact challenge Cosgrove got sent off for at Parkhead.

Cosgrove to be fair has both feet of the ground. The Livi player is a bad tackle and could easily be red but Cosgrove's is worse.

We're all entitled to an opinion but that's horseshit tbf.

Watch the ball for starters and tell me who's tackle was worse.

Both were reckless, both were dangerous, the difference is the Livi player was late to the ball and made contact with Goldson who could have been put out the game for weeks.

If Cosgrove is a red then this one is a stonewall red as well.

In case anyone has not noticed already, the referee in both incidents are the same, Mr Euan Anderson.

It is another clear incident where it is shown that Rangers are refereed to a different standard than everyone else, in particular the scum.

We won’t get protection until we show all of these to the sfa

also the blatant bookings v hubs and killie

the mutilpke examples from old firm game

We're all entitled to an opinion but that's horseshit tbf.

Watch the ball for starters and tell me who's tackle was worse.

Both were reckless, both were dangerous, the difference is the Livi player was late to the ball and made contact with Goldson who could have been put out the game for weeks.

If Cosgrove is a red then this one is a stonewall red as well.

In case anyone has not noticed already, the referee in both incidents are the same, Mr Euan Anderson.

It is another clear incident where it is shown that Rangers are refereed to a different standard than everyone else, in particular the scum.
I said I think both should be reds. I just happen to think Cosgrove's is worse as he is off the ground and is travelling at higher speed.

I said I think both should be reds. I just happen to think Cosgrove's is worse as he is off the ground and is travelling at higher speed.

If you think both are reds then you should be focusing on the fact that we're treated different instead of who's tackle was worse in your eyes.

If you think both are reds then you should be focusing on the fact that we're treated different instead of who's tackle was worse in your eyes.
Where am I saying we aren't treated different? You are arguing with yourself here

Both are red cards, because if one is, the other is too.
Cosgrove at least got the ball whilst the Livvie player was late, got none of the ball and Goldson was very lucky not to receive a bad injury.

Both are red cards, because if one is, the other is too.
Cosgrove at least got the ball whilst the Livvie player was late, got none of the ball and Goldson was very lucky not to receive a bad injury.
Exactly...both stonewall straight reds!
So was the tackle on Hagi when he got scythed knee high with no attempt to play the ball.

Until we speak out consistently and put pressure on refs to be refereed to the same standards as everyone else then nothing will change, we make it easy for them to not give us any decisions

The feet off the ground aspect (Cosgrove) doesn’t really matter. Both involve lunges that endanger the safety of the opponent. Therefore serious foul play meaning red card is the correct decision.

At least Cosgrove went for the ball in his challenge on the Peasant. That Livvy thug was nowhere near the ball when taking out Goldson.

That "tackle" today would gave been a red card against any of the other 11 teams in the league.

It's now patently obvious we are refereed to a different set of rules than everyone else.

Suggest you watch them again mate. The livi thug was nowhere near the ball today and 'done' Goldson. The thug Cosgrove got a touch on the ball but was reckless.

The fact that Cosgrove touched the ball doesn't matter in the slightest, he was reckless and endangered an opponent.
It wouldn't matter if he only touched the ball and not the player.

Both were undoubtedly red cards.

Reactions: GF7
Being as impartial as I can here.

Cosgrove is off the ground and more reckless.

One difference is Cosgrove at least has a chance of getting the ball and indeed does. It's still a red card though, because it's reckless and dangerous.

The Livingston player had absolutely no chance of getting the ball and by making that challenge was only ever going to hurt Goldson, nothing else.

Both are red cards. Only one was given. By the same fucking referee. Tells you all you need to know.

Disgraceful.

Suggest you watch them again mate. The livi thug was nowhere near the ball today and 'done' Goldson. The thug Cosgrove got a touch on the ball but was reckless.
I think they are both red, but the speed of Cosgrove and him being off the ground I think makes it worse for me as he is going out to injure. The Livi player is late all day long and is extremely reckless but I don't think went out to cause an injury as is watching the ball.

As I say though, both still reds.

Shocker from the livi player and looks deliberate. The linseman is a complete fucking disgrace. Straight red all day long.

They're both red. Cosgrove gets the ball, but is out of control and both feet off the ground. The guy today wasn't both feet off the ground, but her overly aggressive and late.

Reactions: GF7
Cosgrove won the ball and barely touched the tim. Debatable red for me.

The livi player lunges straight at Goldsons ankle studs up. Definite red.

Back