Lets try and keep a bit of positivity.

alfiemorelos

Last season and the season before were completely shit. I’ve not been on follow follow that long so I can’t tell how mental some posters were two seasons ago. Would you consider the souness revolution a success? Yes is probably your answer. Im glad I wasnt even alive when Souness was our manager because it must have been incredibly negative at the start. I think I heard that Souness’ team was on the same amount of points at this stage. Gerrard asked for the supporters to give him time as he will make mistakes. Some people have been getting completely far fetched expectations, I am guilty of this too, tbh I sort of expected us to go the rest of the season unbeaten domestically. Some posters have gone a bit too far posting that we are already set for a for mediocre season. I don’t rhink this is the case. I think we will win on thursday and sunday personally. Gerrard will have the team motivated and ready for both games and I doubt we will be seeing that team selection ever again. Yes we have had a poor start to the season but as I said after the scum game, im still not worried about the league season.

Back