Levein calling out the scum again!

To be fair he is correct. Murray ran football in Scotland for well over a decade and now lawwell is doing the same. The media are just happy to back which ever horse is winning
Exactly in what way did Murray run Scottish football?
I am not saying you're wrong, but perhaps you could elaborate on how this impacted the game and those others involved?
I seem to remember that Graeme Souness didn't benefit over much from Murray's control nor did it stop the SFA sticking it to Duncan Ferguson.
It certainly never helped Rangers in our UEFA final season with fixture overload, nor the authorities stepping in when The Filth threw a corpse onto the fixture list in order to get out of playing a game at a time when they were shyte and we were flying?

Let’s be honest, what has this reactalite wearing geezer ever done apart from lamp Graeme Hogg on the pitch?

Hertz is about his stretch.

To be fair he is correct. Murray ran football in Scotland for well over a decade and now lawwell is doing the same. The media are just happy to back which ever horse is winning
Complete and utter fantasy.

Garbage would be a better desctipion though.

But hey, feel free to give us all a couple of examples?

Murray really done a number on lawell during his tenure at Rangers, something I've said on here countless times.
The perception from the dark side was that he controlled everything including media, SFA, and referees. Old pig eyes has spent the last decade or so trying to emulate Murray's influence on the game and using his blueprint to keep the scum on top.
To be fair to Levein I'm not reading much in his comments at all that are actually that far wide of the mark.
Give me the examples.

The stage is yours.

It seems the only people that can’t see that the mentally challengeds control Scottish football is the mentally challenged support.

Been quite a few senior figures within Scottish football that have said as much, yet the filth hordes still think there is a massive conspiracy against them.

They can't help themselves to include us into it.

You really have to laugh, even when we have been marginalised to a certain extent, we STILL get dragged into it. Even while acknowledging that celtc caused Hearts downfall, he says he's sick of "both of them".
Still say Partick Thistle were treated the worst of all teams.

BTW, when we are seen to be in the wrong do these wallopers always feel the need to drag the poets into it as well?
I really don't think so.

He is of course 100% right that Hearts demotion was done purely at the behest of the mentally challengeds but he still feels the need to drag us into it.
You only need to see the jambos kickback page to see that Rangers, and Rangers fans, invariably are in the firing line much more than the despicable paedo club even though they are the ones who kicked them out the top division without a second thought.
If anything, Rangers tried to propose means of mitigating Hearts problems but still it matters not a jot. It's H*ns this and Sevco that all over their poxy page.
Feck the Hertz. :p

It seems the only people that can’t see that the mentally challengeds control Scottish football is the mentally challenged support.

Been quite a few senior figures within Scottish football that have said as much, yet the filth hordes still think there is a massive conspiracy against them.
Oh they know it alright, just won't admit it, same as the green and white pundits.

I would dispute that, go onto any other Premiership fans page and they all quite happily state time and time again that we jointly run the show with them. There is none so blind as will not see, no wonder Lawwell gets away with so much.

Everything he has said is true , including Murrays influence on Scottish football years ago
There is truth in what he says but the big difference between then and now is that if you criticised Rangers you were brave; criticise them and you’re a bigot. They have manipulated the media in ways we wouldn’t dream of.

To be honest, while we were top dogs I don't think we EVER had the backing of the SFA, a Compliance Officer or a puppet CEO of the SPL.

We won on the park.

They are trying to do it off the park as well.
That's what I was going to say. It's a false equivalency to say the two eras are similar. Murray may have had the favor of the press, with the succulent lamb stuff but Rangers have never pulled the crap, or had the crap pulled for them, that the scum have over the past 8 years.

Craig Levein claims Celtic Nine In A Row pressure influenced Hearts relegation as he insists Hoops 'call the shots'​

The former Jambos boss admits he's sick to death of Celtic and Rangers.

0_JS196403548.jpg

Craig Levein claims Celtic 's push for Nine In A Row influenced the decision to relegate Hearts.
And he believes the Parkhead club "call the shots" in Scottish football.

The Jambos were condemned to the Championship after the 2019/20 season was curtailed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Celtic, 13 points clear the Premiership summit, were awarded the title while Levein 's former club suffered the drop.
In a no holds barred interview with the Football Daft podcast, the 54-year-old revealed he believes the Parkhead club rule the roost in Scotland, insisting he's had enough of them and rivals Rangers.
Levein said: “I’m fed up with the two of them. Honestly, it’s all people think football is in Scotland, and the press play up to it all the time.

“This whole stuff last season with Hearts getting relegated was a nonsense, an absolute nonsense, and part of it was to do with Celtic getting the title so that they could try and break this record of nine-in-a-row.
“I just can’t be bothered with it. For a while David Murray ran Scottish football and Rangers were calling all the shots and getting all the good publicity and now I think Celtic are doing exactly the same.
“They call the shots with all the big decisions in Scotland and I think it’s really unfair. So I can’t be bothered with the nonsense.”
Levein's sacking from Hearts in October 2019 was covered during a fly on the wall BBC documentary covering a turbulent Tynecastle season.
Some viewers expected fireworks in the style of Netlix series Sunderland Till I Die, but the former boss and director of football maintains that was never the idea.

0_13809843.jpg

He added: "I haven’t seen it yet. Some people have contacted me about it. When they started to do it... it’s quite bizarre, they started filming when I got the bullet.
“So I never really spoke to anybody from the programme, on camera anyway. I like the people who were doing it.

“Actually, it wasn’t really meant to be the sort of Sunderland documentary, or Leeds documentary, it wasn’t meant to be like that.
“It was just more about having a look behind the scenes. But I think everybody, because of what happened, with the Covid, and also me leaving, Daniel coming in, he left, Austin was in charge for a while... there was all that stuff going on.
“I think everyone was wanting to see what happened and what situations arose. But it wasn’t meant to be like that.
“It was just meant to be more of a behind-the-scenes thing. Not so much, just about the football.”
And asked if he'd have enjoyed being in front of the camera day in, day out, Levein joked: “Not really. I did my best to get sacked so I wouldn’t have to do it.”
The same guy who made phonecalls to Tommy Wright and Mcinnes about referees giving decisions in Rangers matches. Fck him and Hearts.

Utter garbage bringing us into it, we had a degree of power and perhaps a certain amount of influence when Murray was in charge but I think Avril is confusing the massive amount of coverage we got with too much power and influence.

The two eras are entirely different from what I can see in that we brought some prestige to the league and the money generated benefitted all the clubs...how SOME spent their money wasn’t our fault and could anyone actually keep a straight face at the suggestion that clubs were intimidated and scared to upset Rangers because of the near total control of the media we enjoy NOT oh and our massive political muscle NOT.

I think Levein should choose his words a bit more carefully because in comparison to our dominance ON the park to the farcical shit fest the game has been turned into for the last 9 years all in favour of the mafia across the city.

Let’s have it right by sparing us the usual SHITE...they’re both as bad as each other tripe, he’s just trying not upset the filth too much putting it like that because let’s face it our support doesn’t really give a flying XXXX for much of what he or any of the other people from other clubs who gleefully joined in with the Celtic led bloodlust back in 2012 and following years. Arse hole!

Met him in the small Italian coastal town of Zoagli during the 1990 World Cup and had him on the verge of tears by ripping the utter pish out of him. Fortunately, this was witnessed by Murdo MacLeod who joined in and gave him abuse as well. The conversation had started out innocently enough, but the bold Avril couldn’t help but “Elevenerife” every strand of the chat, hence the abuse creeping in. Thin skinned to a toe curdling degree, he really is the walking definition of the phrase, if he was he chocolate then he’d eat himself.
Murdo MacLeod was at the 1990 World Cup......getting knocked out by Branco

Murray and Rangers did not have anything like the control of Scottish football that Celtic and Liewell now have. It could have been a useful article if he hadn’t tried to bring us into it as it dilutes his argument about what happened to Hearts last season

Precisely. How did we run Scottish football under Murray? The SFA declared war on us ffs. Souness got a ridiculous touch line ban (1 year?) and then the 1989 Cup Semi Final?!
What happened here again?
Levien is a twat and a managerial dinosaur who is better off out the game, his shock jock comments are wearing thin.

Back