Levein Walks Out Presser After Soutar Question

His brother is one of us going by his twitter, so think it’s fair to assume he probably is too :D

Whatever farsical fee we'd pay for Soutar would be much better.off in a decent Bosman's pocket if you ask me.
I don't want us giving Hearts a penny.
The likes of : Subotic,Ramalho,Suchy,Halkett,Van Der Hoorn are all examples of bosmans who've been on offer as CB's this summer.
The rumoured 1.5-2 million that's been touted as a possible fee for Souttar could pay for a decent signing on fee and good wages towards imho-a higher calibre of player.

The likes of : Subotic,Ramalho,Suchy,Halkett,Van Der Hoorn are all examples of bosmans who've been on offer as CB's this summer.
The rumoured 1.5-2 million that's been touted as a possible fee for Souttar could pay for a decent signing on fee and good wages towards imho-a higher calibre of player.
Totally agree. I wouldn't give any of these teams the steam off ma pish

Serious question here, why is it that even a club like Hearts, tends to show far more animosity when Rangers look at one of their players as opposed to the filth?

Now I don’t expect them to drop their kegs and say “aye geez a quid and you can have all or top talents” the way Hibs and Dundee Hibs have done for Celtic over the years, but at the very least you’d have to question why they are so unbelievably offended at the idea of us looking at any of their players.
Seems to be fairly common practice for managers of every other club in Scotland to be disrespectful towards us.

No comment and I'm only here to comment on the game would have sufficed but the Levein no fucks given roadshow has been quiet of late, so a hammering of his hammer throwers will set him off nicely for the cup final

On his day he is the best got to remember he's played more games this season than he has the past three seasons before. I think he could be player of the year next season
Im hoping the lack of speed chasing players is doen to the fact hes shot, if not its a concern

Avril was smirking when he left, hes thoroughly enjoying his "no fu.cks given swansong".
I don’t have a problem with it at all,at least he’s willing to call those peasants and paedos out for some of their behaviour while everyone else sooks up their rectum.

Back