Leverkusen away game could be behind closed doors due to the Corona Virus.

The Telegraph saying our home game in the last 16 could be behind closed doors due to the Corona Virus.
Think I would rather take my chances.

Think you would rather take your chances? I somehow don't really think they'll give you the option of going to the game or not.

It's hardly sensationalist, did you miss the Inter game on thursday night?

It's sensationalism because there's currently there's no basis for our game being played behind closed doors. They're looking for hits on their website.

See people that have been sucked into this whole pandemic bs, it is a flu for god sake. It has a 1% higher mortality rate than normal flu... if you are fit and well then you’ll be fine. Not normally into conspiracy theory’s however, this is clearly something that benefits powerful and wealthy people in some way as the way people are acting you’d think this was a zombie apocalypse virus

See people that have been sucked into this whole pandemic bs, it is a flu for god sake. It has a 1% higher mortality rate than normal flu... if you are fit and well then you’ll be fine. Not normally into conspiracy theory’s however, this is clearly something that benefits powerful and wealthy people in some way as the way people are acting you’d think this was a zombie apocalypse virus

flake society.
God help us if we have another war.
Over the wall lads ,
Are my eyebrows ok sarg..

Last edited:
Who has the remit to decide whether games are postponed, is it Lipless and her Holyrood horrors, or our national government in London?

As stated on other posts, within the next two weeks, it will be decided all games in Europe will be played behind closed doors. This will include all Scottish league and cup games.

There will also be no large music concerts allowed (no point in them going ahead with no crowd). It’s going to be like this until a working vaccine/ treatment is available.

Wrong, its currently 3.4%, that is known about, which is higher than the Spanish flu that killed an estimated 40 million. People are getting sucked in because its real.

At the moment it looks like the competition will be affected considerably.

With reported outbreaks in the Leverkusen area and with Inter Milan still in the competition.

The curse of coronavirus hangs over it. These are not normal times I am afraid.

At the moment it looks like the competition will be affected considerably.

With reported outbreaks in the Leverkusen area and with Inter Milan still in the competition.

The curse of coronavirus hangs over it. These are not normal times I am afraid.

I've never seen anything like it, I don't think we're far off a travel ban altogether.

Fare or Coronavirus, both are horrific, only one of them is discriminatory in it's attacks and it's not the Coronavirus, both deserve to be eradicated.

Last edited:
1024.jpg

Few posters should forcibly have their avatars changed to the above.

Could easily see the final getting called off, moved or postponed depending on how the next 2 months play out.

Already talk of concerns over Tokyo Olympics in the summer.
I'm supposed to be going to Japan for 2 weeks in May. Won't get a refund on the flights if we cancel so kind of hoping that KLM will cancel so we get our money back!

Surely better to play in a neutral location than our fans (people will travel regardless of the dangers) and players tasking the risk of infection and potentially bringing it back to Glasgow.

Said in a post yesterday that this is a big possibility and people making travel plans should maybe just hold off

Reactions: TN8
What's the best travel insurance to get that will cover the flights if the game is in doubt?
I could be wrong but I dont think any travel insurance will cover it. Unless the government advises people not to travel to wherever your flight is booked and the airlines cancel it, I doubt you will get money back.

I could be wrong but I dont think any travel insurance will cover it. Unless the government advises people not to travel to wherever your flight is booked and the airlines cancel it, I doubt you will get money back.

Hope Brussels gets hit with it soon then as that's where am flying too, any cases been announced in Belgium?

Hope Brussels gets hit with it soon then as that's where am flying too, any cases been announced in Belgium?
Think there was 1 a few weeks ago but it's only a matter of time before its spread to all big European cities. Once that happens they'll need to decide whether to restrict travel.

I have a friend that lives in Düsseldorf. She messaged me this morning to say it has just been on TV advising them to stock up on enough food and water to last 10 days.

Puzzles me how this virus causes so much panic when "normal" flu kills so many.

Seasonal flu has a mortality rate of 0.1% and mainly kills the already ill or very elderly, estimates have this virus anything between 2-4% mortality rate and although the elderly are most likely to die it has already killed younger healthier people, thats why theres a panic about it.

Back