Leverkusen away

Not sure about the venue, but this has been on the Rangers fixtures page on the BBC website for at least a week. 5th August at 8pm.

That will a default date as all games are listed

Plus the kick-off times are 5.55pm & 8pm for the Round of 16

Leverkusen beaten 4-2 but were the better team in second half, and their keeper made a howler for Munich's 3rd. but Leverkusen looked fast and dangerous as %^*& when they attack. on a side note I like the german teams style of play in general they have a good balance of continental technique aligned with british physicality, pace and power, For as long as I can remember we always have a hard time against germans with a couple of exceptions, also we should treat our game with them like a pre season, forget the pressure and just play.

Last edited:
Leverkusen beaten 4-2 but were the better team in second half, and their keeper made a howler for Munich's 3rd. but Leverkusen looker fast and dangerous as %^*& when they attack. on a side note I like the german teams style of play in general they have a good balance of continental technique aligned with british physicality, pace and power, For as long as I can remember we always have a hard time against germans with a couple of exceptions, also we should treat our game with them like a pre season, forget the pressure and just play.
Probably cos it's a far superior league to ours and any team we play in Europe will be much better than us!

Taking that into account we have actually had some good results against German teams.

Probably cos it's a far superior league to ours and any team we play in Europe will be much better than us!

Taking that into account we have actually had some good results against German teams.
I would agree to an extent, but they were hard to handle even before the money gap in the leagues came into play, anyway I just want us to be relaxed and play without fear when we meet them next , gonna be a hard shift as they're match fit, shame we can't use any new signings

I would agree to an extent, but they were hard to handle even before the money gap in the leagues came into play, anyway I just want us to be relaxed and play without fear when we meet them next , gonna be a hard shift as they're match fit, shame we can't use any new signings
We've got nothing to lose to be honest. Just go and give it our best and see what happens.

That home game is a frustration the way things panned out, both in terms of the late goal and it going ahead in the first place.

In a one off game anything can happen but its tough to really care about this, even as an optimist

What’s the chance of the travel ban being lifted from the snp so that people can fly?

Good on you pal.
I’m just wondering it there’s going to be flights out of Glasgow airport anytime soon?

There are flights inland out of Glasgow every day, not sure about to Germany. You could always just fly from England.

I thought they said the games were getting played elsewhere in Germany, Augsburg rings a bell but no sure.

Second leg is Leverkusen (which is supurb of Cologne) and then tournament stays in Rhine area for its quarters, semis and final.

Treat it as a warm up game. They're going to romp it, but we need fitness and a work out.

Very much so. They have now played 8 league games after a mini-pre-season and now the cup final. They looked not too bad in the 2nd half and now have 4 weeks off till our game.

WE have not even trained with the full squad, not to mention bounce games between the players et al. Just listen to the state of proceedings in the interview with the doctor. Sporting integrity essentially out of the window here, a farce this is going to be.

7 of us flying from Manchester to Cologne F*#k the SNP
Very much so. They have now played 8 league games after a mini-pre-season and now the cup final. They looked not too bad in the 2nd half and now have 4 weeks off till our game.

WE have not even trained with the full squad, not to mention bounce games between the players et al. Just listen to the state of proceedings in the interview with the doctor. Sporting integrity essentially out of the window here, a farce this is going to be.
They will now take a further break before completing Europa leave as the Bundesliga not starting until Sept.

It’s a total shambles.
They should have voided it and let all the team left in the EL into the CL.

Second leg is Leverkusen (which is supurb of Cologne) and then tournament stays in Rhine area for its quarters, semis and final.
2nd leg is NOT confirmed to be in Leverkusen, only Germany at this point in time. Venue to be confirmed soon as Rangeral says

Back