Leverkusen capacity/ possible away allocation.

I'm not saying it wont sell out. What I'm saying is tickets will go on general sale and there will be plenty of bears in the home end!!
Maybe. If they expect a sell out why would they put them on general sale via their website though? They’d just sell at the ticket office at the stadium after ST holders have got theirs. Minimise the chance of trouble with stands mixing supporters.

That 93% will be largely due to away supporters. There are 5 other teams in the region this season (dusseldorf, koln, gladbach, schalke, dortmund) which will increase attendance numbers. In german there is no issue sitting in home section as long as you stay out of ultra stand
To be fair mate do not know too much about them although i seen them play at Hamburg and they were making some racket.

Which Airport for Leverkusen?

I’ve booked Edinburgh to Dusseldorf then I’ll get the train to Leverkusen from there.

I’ve also booked the Bayarena hotel for 2 nights, that’s the stadium hotel.
Booked up with my boy. It will be his first european away game. Hoping I can pick a ticket up for him somehow

Went Leverkusen v Schalke in December. Home end, bought tickets online gen sale. They ain’t the muppet support that many think, do have some Ultras (drink in a bar close to the Stadium and Mitte Station) and home end standing usually rammed. Not an intimidating place or anything mind. Loads of Schalke openly in shirts in home end, loads of families at Leverkusen I found.

Would not be massively surprised if this never sold out in the home end if they decide to never put it on gen sale.

Last edited:
I’ve booked Edinburgh to Dusseldorf then I’ll get the train to Leverkusen from there.

I’ve also booked the Bayarena hotel for 2 nights, that’s the stadium hotel.
Booked up with my boy. It will be his first european away game. Hoping I can pick a ticket up for him somehow

Try the hotel for tickets, you know how the staff can arrange most things ;)

I've never been on a euro trip. Is it worth going without a ticket?

Yes - as long as you don't stress about not having a ticket and find a good pub/bar to watch it in. Have gone to stadium before with no ticket and then been totally stuck trying to find somewhere decent to watch it.

I just booked my flights to Dusseldorf. Weds-Sat for this one.

I go to Dusseldorf once or twice a year for a long weekend of football. Duisburg at home on the Wednesday, Liege on the Friday, so ample opportunity for other games to add on.

I have a friend who is a Leverkusen fan and he thinks we will get an allocation of 3,500...

KLM have just bumped there prices from 317 for 2 to 796 just when I was going to pay
Fucking cu ts

I just booked my flights to Dusseldorf. Weds-Sat for this one.

I go to Dusseldorf once or twice a year for a long weekend of football. Duisburg at home on the Wednesday, Liege on the Friday, so ample opportunity for other games to add on.

I have a friend who is a Leverkusen fan and he thinks we will get an allocation of 3,500...

See Viktoria Cologne are at home the Wednesday as well.

12 March, 17:55
İstanbul Başakşehir vs Copenhagen
Sevilla vs Roma
Eintracht Frankfurt / Salzburg* vs Basel
LASK vs Manchester United

12 March, 20:00
Internazionale Milano vs Getafe
Olympiacos vs Wolves
Rangers vs Leverkusen
Wolfsburg vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Round of 16: second legs

19 March, 17:55

Getafe vs Internazionale Milano
Wolves vs Olympiacos
Leverkusen vs Rangers
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Wolfsburg

19 March, 20:00
Copenhagen vs İstanbul Başakşehir
Roma vs Sevilla
Basel vs Eintracht Frankfurt / Salzburg*
Manchester United vs LASK

4 and not all 4 got one
Any idea how many points were required to have been successful for the official day trip to Braga mate, and what our official allocation was?
I’m on 4 points and hoping that’s enough for the official day trip.

Any idea how many points were required to have been successful for the official day trip to Braga mate, and what our official allocation was?

Sorry not for sure but think there was folk on here got through on 2

Allocation was 2000

Originally 2 then went down to 1 due to cancellations. That was 2 flights.

Went Leverkusen v Schalke in December. Home end, bought tickets online gen sale. They ain’t the muppet support that many think, do have some Ultras (drink in a bar close to the Stadium and Mitte Station) and home end standing usually rammed. Not an intimidating place or anything mind. Loads of Schalke openly in shirts in home end, loads of families at Leverkusen I found.

Would not be massively surprised if this never sold out in the home end if they decide to never put it on gen sale.

My old man and uncle were in home end in 1998, as were many other Bears I think.

They bought tickets at the stadium on the day of the game no problem.

Might be a bit different this time I reckon.

The away allocation at the BayArena is around 2500 though I think that includes standing and not sure if standing sections are permitted under UEFA rules

Back