Leverkusen v Inter - 8pm tonight BT Sport 2

Havertz will be the next superstar he is phenomenal live watching him play also Barella has been a stand out in serie A for a few years now him and sensi are brilliant together

Leverkusen are a decent side, but we froze when playing them. It looks like Leverkusen are doing the same at Inter. Posters on here saying that Leverkusen would win the Europa League are deluded.

We never once got at them in the 2nd leg and it was only our 2nd game of the season. Obviously the tie was over so not really fair to judge us or them on that.

Lukaku destroying Tapsoba

Shows you how far away Morelos is from even that level never mind being “world class” like a few on here have claimed

Lukaku destroying Tapsoba

Shows you how far away Morelos is from even that level never mind being “world class” like a few on here have claimed
Our shambolic attacking play in both legs gave Tapsoba the chance to get the cigars out. He didn't need to break sweat against us.

Leverkusen are a decent side, but we froze when playing them. It looks like Leverkusen are doing the same at Inter. Posters on here saying that Leverkusen would win the Europa League are deluded.
They wouldn’t have finished 5th in their league if that good , and you are spot on mate by far our worst Euro performances .

Are there a small number of fans in the stadium out of camera view or is it crowd noise being played by the tv broadcasters?

Don’t want to hang my hat on it but I reckon come close of play tonight, one of them will be in the semi final of the Europa League. Heard it here first.

Ye want tae try that in the grand scale of betting, coz that's the only way you'll win, and that's if the bookies let ye.

9N4ZcKh.png

Should have been 4-0 Inter in the first half hour.

Bad misses allowed it to stay a game.

Really fancied Inter here due to them having just finished playing. I expect Leverkusen will tire in the second half and Inter score at least another.

I'll tell yeez something for nuthin, the goal by lukaku was jersey pullin assisted and how the knobs in var didnae see it sinks tae new levels.

VAR helps the game ma fuukin chuckies.

I'll tell yeez something for nuthin, the goal by lukaku was jersey pullin assisted and how the knobs in var didnae see it sinks tae new levels.

VAR helps the game ma fuukin chuckies.
100% mate, it did stop the ref giving a dodgy pen to Inter for handball tho.

Copenhagen giving Man Utd a frustrating night. A reminder that we pumped the Danish champions home and away a year ago.

Don't like the number of ex-EPL players in the Inter team. Just doesn't seem right to me. I mean Victor Moses ffs.

Quite enjoying these one off games - feels more like a proper cup tie and no team sitting in defending a lead. Could be an argument for getting rid of away goals when we go back to 1 legs.

Back