Leverkusen v Inter - 8pm tonight BT Sport 2

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
Expect some criticism for this view but I genuinely don’t get the massive hype with Havertz.

Seen him against us, seen him in a number of league games and tonight.

He’s a good player without doubt, but I genuinely don’t think he’s world class yet to the extent he’s being touted for £70m transfers
Paying for the potential

CoopBlue

All over - Inter through as predicted.

Leverkusen are a decent side but not as good as people have been saying. We didn't turn up in either game.

jones65

Inter pretty special going forward with three of the games superstars in that area. Just consider their wage bill. Well deserved win.

WinkieWATP

Expect some criticism for this view but I genuinely don’t get the massive hype with Havertz.

He’s a good player without doubt, but I genuinely don’t think he’s world class yet to the extent he’s being touted for £70m transfers
First half of the season he was superb. Youngest player to make 100 Bundesliga appearances. He will be a superstar in a few years imo.

Leif Erikson

That VAR decision took at least 2 minutes after the 90 were up and the ref indicated 6 extra minutes... Blew at 97, are there any decent refs anywhere?

Teddyjohn

The number of goals and assists he contributes for a midfielder of his age is extremely impressive. I think he’ll be one of the best players in the world if he keeps progressing.

CoopBlue

I tend to agree with you.

Good player but the hype has got a bit out of control for the lad.

KL2

Fantastic game. Made me feel a bit better about going out to that mob. They stood toe-to-toe with Inter.
Think so?

Their keeper had a brilliant game, he's the only reason they weren't embarrassed. Should really have been about 6-1.

NHAMPTON_BEAR

Inter are a top side and that showed tonight - CL quality. Bayer, to be fair, held on until the end. It should have been more than 2 for Inter. Still proud of my club for going from 1st round of qualifying until the last 16. This year, let’s take it to the last 8.

Skyy Bluenose

Think so?

Their keeper had a brilliant game, he's the only reason they weren't embarrassed. Should really have been about 6-1.
Leverkusen had a lot of the ball in and around Inter's area. Ball was pinging around there quite a bit.
Leverkusen could have scored 6, but that's not how it works. :D

change consent