Leverkusen v Inter - 8pm tonight BT Sport 2

Looking at that mis-control by the Bayer full back there.
I probably don’t need to post my first thought.

Expect some criticism for this view but I genuinely don’t get the massive hype with Havertz.

Seen him against us, seen him in a number of league games and tonight.

He’s a good player without doubt, but I genuinely don’t think he’s world class yet to the extent he’s being touted for £70m transfers

the Inter-Leverkusen game has been a good watch. End to end and pretty chaotic and some daft refereeing which has made it very entertaining

Expect some criticism for this view but I genuinely don’t get the massive hype with Havertz.

He’s a good player without doubt, but I genuinely don’t think he’s world class yet to the extent he’s being touted for £70m transfers
Paying for the potential

All over - Inter through as predicted.

Leverkusen are a decent side but not as good as people have been saying. We didn't turn up in either game.

Inter pretty special going forward with three of the games superstars in that area. Just consider their wage bill. Well deserved win.

First half of the season he was superb. Youngest player to make 100 Bundesliga appearances. He will be a superstar in a few years imo.

That VAR decision took at least 2 minutes after the 90 were up and the ref indicated 6 extra minutes... Blew at 97, are there any decent refs anywhere?

The number of goals and assists he contributes for a midfielder of his age is extremely impressive. I think he’ll be one of the best players in the world if he keeps progressing.

I tend to agree with you.

Good player but the hype has got a bit out of control for the lad.

Fantastic game. Made me feel a bit better about going out to that mob. They stood toe-to-toe with Inter.

Think so?

Their keeper had a brilliant game, he's the only reason they weren't embarrassed. Should really have been about 6-1.

Inter are a top side and that showed tonight - CL quality. Bayer, to be fair, held on until the end. It should have been more than 2 for Inter. Still proud of my club for going from 1st round of qualifying until the last 16. This year, let’s take it to the last 8.

Think so?

Their keeper had a brilliant game, he's the only reason they weren't embarrassed. Should really have been about 6-1.
Leverkusen had a lot of the ball in and around Inter's area. Ball was pinging around there quite a bit.
Leverkusen could have scored 6, but that's not how it works. :D

Back