Lewandowski Mark II off.

They can claim what they like about transfer fees received but when their accounts come out we will be able to see what they got for the year under disposal of player registrations.

Had one tell me 3 times in the last day "That's Klimala away for 3.5 million. Best deal in the history of transfers."

3rd time I finally answered him. "Aye, your lot need the money." change of subject.

According to the newspapers they have recouped the £3.5m fee. They must have a miracle-worker on getting players out the door.
It was never really £3.5m to begin.

They factor in the transfer fee, signinv on fee agents fee and wages over 4 year contract to come to a “transfer fee”

Prob more like £1m

"Red Bulls boss Gerhard Struber rates the forward highly though, and it's understood Celtic have recouped most of their original outlay."

I'm taking that as they have pretty much covered the first installment paid by Celtc.

From The Sun
Evidence, hard cold evidence. Or in the scums case lack of.

This was hailed as a master stroke by the press.
When he wasn’t getting a game the press spun it that he was getting to know the club and the Scottish game

Another crap signing hyperboled to the max

The 'deal worth' part wont be how much they are getting, it will be how much they are saving in the rest of the fee to pay for him plus his wages over the rest of his contract.

According to the newspapers they have recouped the £3.5m fee. They must have a miracle-worker on getting players out the door.

Not a chance in hell that's true.

Who's paying that money for someone who never plays and never scores?

Only club I know that could get such a fee for a player who hasn’t kicked a ball for them since he signed because he clearly wasn’t good enough.
either it’s absolute shite the fee or something untoward is happening at the paedodome!!

Not sure they needed the "breaking news" part of that. Most people don't have the remotest idea who he is never mind knowing about where he is going.

mark1 ,is one of the best strikers in world football ....mark 2 ,well what can be said :))3.5 million down the swannie for the bheasts and he ends up at the red bulls. delicious .can this season get any better LOL

“Sold for a deal worth”?
Bjx0BQx.jpg

"Red Bulls boss Gerhard Struber rates the forward highly though, and it's understood Celtic have recouped most of their original outlay."

I'm taking that as they have pretty much covered the first installment paid by Celtc.

From The Sun
Actually makes me think it was heavily weighted to goals and appearance etc for any final amount paid and tbh I don't believe they paid that in the first place.

They cook their books on value of registrations to include fee and wages is not wrong but it gives a different value

New CEO in the door and his first task is a roaring success, getting their money back for a flop bought by the previous regime.

So fucking laughably transparent :D Hopefully the semi-human scum lap it up.
And it doesn’t matter either way. It’ll be a couple of quid (literally :) )into the desperately needed kitty for a mass overhaul.

doenst matter what bs is chucked out there.

Appears they got a bad dose of Chlamydia or a similar STD, maybe Dettol and a wire brush would help.

On a serious note, who sanctioned his sale?

It is very annoying. Remember they got £8m for Armstrong when he only had 6 months left on his contract, and £20m for Dembele when he was a few months away from being available on a bosman.
Probably one of Dermots wash days.

When the MSM don't quote their usual 100 million fee then you sure as fck know that he's went for diddly squat and they will just spray over the cracks in the wording,fkn arseholes.

They're probably looking at new 3/4 new strikers next season as Eduoard, Griffiths and Ajeti will likely leave. A lot of pressure on them to hit the ground running.

Shame this Klimala is away, hard worker but he was absolutely hopeless. 3 goals in 20 odd games. My mate who's a Celtic fan says he's one of the worst.

I think NY Red Bulls broke there transfer record in the summer which was previously 900k and was reported to be 1.2 million.
Now they have almost trebled it......I think their fans will be majorly disappointed

Back