Lewandowski

Was a shoe in for the Balon D'or this year imo.. must be gutted they cancelled the thing!

53 goals in 44 games in Germany and 13 goals in 7 games in the Champions League..
Yes, ridiculous that they have cancelled it. Presumably a decision taken by fatcats at UEFA after realising social distancing would ruin this annual kneesup for them.

Terrible decision.

The guy is a powerhouse. Fantastic player.

His worth? What do you think in the current climate?

The guy is a powerhouse. Fantastic player.

His worth? What do you think in the current climate?
Hard to say given the current climate! Would probably need to break the current world record for Bayern to even consider selling him

Best all round number 9 there has been for a while IMO. Big, but still really mobile, great in the air, links up well and is a fantastic finisher.

No idea how much he would cost. Dread to think.

Hard to say given the current climate! Would probably need to break the current world record for Bayern to even consider selling him

But a true professional. Neymar is a great player as is Ronald oh.

I reckon he doesn't get the recognition he is due.

Fantastic player. Germany should have snapped him up as a citizen. He would probably get them the wc and the euro champs.

Thought Liverpool should have gone for him 2 seasons ago, got that one wrong as well....
:(;):)

Still a phenomenal player though.

Outstanding striker with his technical touches & play as good as any no 9 I’ve seen. He’s a joy to watch & he makes it look easy.

He's got the kind of scoring stats that you only ever used to see with guys like Muller at Bayern before him. Having a 1 in 2 record with Poland is incredibly impressive. I think that there's an obvious bias in football on the attacking midfielders with pace and that's always been the case but he's had an exceptional career without ever attracting the same sort of joy or attention as someone like Messi or Ronaldo.

Great player. But needs to leave his comfort zone and prove himself in one of the other big leagues to be a super duper player.;)

Don't know why they didn't go ahead with it this year, they could easily have still taken the votes and still presented it to the winner, probably because Lewandowski has taken the shine off the two golden boys, can't be having that now. Been absolutely tremendous this season.

Was a shoe in for the Balon D'or this year imo.. must be gutted they cancelled the thing!

53 goals in 44 games in Germany and 13 goals in 7 games in the Champions League..
Oh Damn. Thought you were going to say we're signing him.
Heard he is not bad.

He will not leave BM he has lived up the road from my sister in law for years and a lot of Bayern players do, two tram stops from the sister in law and its multi millionaires only. Mental but true.

Best all round number 9 there has been for a while IMO. Big, but still really mobile, great in the air, links up well and is a fantastic finisher.

No idea how much he would cost. Dread to think.
Best season I've seen from a striker in my lifetime along with Suarez in his second season at Barca.

Unbelievable player. But let's remember he plays for by far the best side in Germany in a league that is pretty mediocre on the whole. The likes of Aguero and Kane would score even more goals than they do for their clubs if either played for Bayern. He is the best number 9 in the world though regardless.

Harry Kane couldn’t lace his boots but aomeone, probably Man U will break the transfer record for him

So a guy that almost has as impressive a goal scoring record for both club and country, while also playing for a much lesser team with nowhere near the same quality, in a tougher league, isn't good enough to lace his boots? GTFO.

So a guy that almost has as impressive a goal scoring record for both club and country, while also playing for a much lesser team with nowhere near the same quality, in a tougher league, isn't good enough to lace his boots? GTFO.

I don’t get you mate. You’ve admitted you’re not a Rangers fan but you seem to have cropped up on a Rangers forum for no reason other than to gush over England players, it’s weird.

P.S - The notion that Kane is anywhere near Lewandowski is embarrassing and anyone who has watched both players regularly would know this. But premier league fans tend to think the world of elite football doesn’t exist beyond the English borders. I’ll wager Lewandowski speaks better English than Kane too.

Last edited:
Unbelievable player. But let's remember he plays for by far the best side in Germany in a league that is pretty mediocre on the whole. The likes of Aguero and Kane would score even more goals than they do for their clubs if either played for Bayern. He is the best number 9 in the world though regardless.
A league with Munich, Dortmund, Leverkusen and Leipzig can hardly be described as mediocre. :)

Back