Lewandowski

cloodie

Official Ticketer
With him winning Fifa's player of the year I decided to have a look at his scoring record recently.

33 years old striker and he's still a machine scoring more than a goal a game

This season he has 23 goals in 19 league games. 9 in 6 CL games
Last season he had 41 goals in 29 league games. o_O 5 in 6 CL games
Season before he had 34 in 31 league games. 15 in 10 CL games

Phenomenal.

Criminally under-appreciated when discussing the all-time greats. Maybe after he retires he'll get more of a mention.

Absolutely lethal.

Really annoys me that he isn't held in the same regard or treated with the same absurd levels of adulation as C.Ronaldo and Messi.
Having said that, i have much more respect for him as a player and individual because he never seems to act like a spoilt manchild.

Classic case of being under appreciated because he never played in the highly exposed EPL or La Liga.

Reactions: VGM
Absolutely lethal.

Really annoys me that he isn't held in the same regard or treated with the same absurd levels of adulation as C.Ronaldo and Messi.
Having said that, i have much more respect for him as a player and individual because he never seems to act like a spoilt manchild.

TBF he hasn't been anywhere near them until recently. Although he is under appreciated in general. But absolutely should not be in same regard as those two.

Classic case of being under appreciated because he never played in the highly exposed EPL or La Liga.
I think it’s partly because the Bundesliga is such a one horse race now. Some player and prob the best striker in the game, but I think banging goals in for Bayern feels less impressive these days when theres no real challenge for them each year.

TBF he hasn't been anywhere near them until recently. Although he is under appreciated in general. But absolutely should not be in same regard as those two.
It was him joining Bayern that really started the domination to be fair, that semi v Real in 2013 for Dortmund he was sublime. I went to Bayern v Dortmund in November 2014 when living in Munich and he was amazing like. The other big transfer mind regarding Bayern having nobody near them was when De Bruyne left Wolfsburg, that day the league for that season coming was over. I would like to see him somewhere else but he has been top 3 for me for a good while.

Class player.

Watched him tear Dortmund apart with ease a couple of times and Bayern really missed him in the Champions League last season, the chances they created against PSG would have seen him score a hatful.

He scored 41 in 52 in 15/16.

His body of work is incredible and doesn’t deserve such a dismissive wave of your arm.

He scored 41 in 52 in 15/16.

His body of work is incredible and doesn’t deserve such a dismissive wave of your arm.

Its hardly dismissive to say someone hasn't been as good as Ronaldo and Messi until very recently.

It's also factually accurate. He is a phenemonal striker though.

Is it dismissive of, say Steven Gerrard, to say that he wasn't as good as Maradonna? Stil a world class footballer.

Thomas Muller also another player who is far to disregarded when it comes to talks of being up there with the present day greats outside of his own country.Another selfless great who does it for the good of the team. Two greats of the modern game.

Its hardly dismissive to say someone hasn't been as good as Ronaldo and Messi until very recently.

It's also factually accurate. He is a phenemonal striker though.

Is it dismissive of, say Steven Gerrard, to say that he wasn't as good as Maradonna? Stil a world class footballer.

It’s the recently implication. 7 seasons of exceptional numbers isn’t recent.

Even then, he scored 20+ Bundesliga goals in 12/13 & 14/14.

328 goals in 356 games for Bayern.
74 goals in 128 caps for Poland.

He’s an incredible striker and at 33 shows no signs of slowing down.

Thomas Muller also another player who is far to disregarded when it comes to talks of being up there with the present day greats outside of his own country.Another selfless great who does it for the good of the team. Two greats of the modern game.
Muller's a diving bastard though. That doesn't help him.

Muller's a diving bastard though. That doesn't help him.
Aye Ronaldo clearly struggled with all that diving also... definitely cannot help when appreciating talent!.the dark arts can also be appreciated occasionally! Muller is a serial winner and I am sure the Bayern fans give not two f#@ks wether he dives or not.

I do agree thou diving bastard.

Latest posts

Back