Lewis Ferguson 2nd yellow

OT but I’m sick of it when people/ Stewart keeps going On about where are players meant to put their arm. Well considering you’re in the box down by the side of your body or behind. It’s not hard.

First yellow should have been a red. As for the second, he could feel a bit hard done by. Then again, f.uck the wee cardboard gangster. He has got away with loads of red card tackles in the past few seasons, particularly against us.

St Mirren player was away, Ferguson grabbed him and then went down screaming like a wee girl trying to get out of the 2nd yellow.

Tough Shit for the 6th Best player in the SPFL

Yellow for play acting? Doesn't look like the guy hits his face but he quite obviously pretends he did.
What a shame.

My thoughts on it exactly

First was an "orange card" tackle - worthy of more than a yellow but not quite a red

Second he's doing the hit in the face stuff when he clearly wasnt

In summary - %^*& him, he plays for them and brings it on himself
If he was. In blue he'd have twice number of reds

He put both hands on the St Mirren player's waist to stop him breaking forward. A yellow for me.

Think most are missing that, we should always look for the what the ref actually sees from his view when making decisions.

From his view, he is seeing a guy already on a yellow with two hands around the guys waist to stop a break.

First yellow should have been a red. As for the second, he could feel a bit hard done by. Then again, f.uck the wee cardboard gangster. He has got away with loads of red card tackles in the past few seasons, particularly against us.
This. Horrible little lady's front bottom deserves all he gets.
His dad and uncle never put tackles in like he did. They had bags of ability. This boy is a thug diddy.

Reasonable player rated higher in footballing terms than he deserves because of his surname. Nowhere near good enough to break into our midfield. Can't really complain about the second yellow, IMO.

Go to around 4 mins for the slo-mo, thoughts on that?

Bobby Madden the ref.

Personally thought he done nothing wrong

Watched it on Sportscene last night and his first yellow was justified, but the 2nd one was an absolute joke decision.

Wasn't even a foul, let alone a yellow.

Shocking decision....think they were hanging on for a point after the game turned on that red card

This. Horrible little lady's front bottom deserves all he gets.
His dad and uncle never put tackles in like he did. They had bags of ability. This boy is a thug diddy.
Makes up for his lack of ability.

And before anyone starts......he`s mince. IMO

I’m finding it difficult to understand why we’re having threads on here defending sheep players. If he was booked for something he didn’t do it only slightly compensates for all the times he gets away with it.
End of thread.

Back