Lewis Ferguson and Vaclav Hladky - apparently it's just newspaper and agent talk

mdingwall

Administrator
Lewis Ferguson and Vaclav Hladky - apparently it's just newspaper and agent talk.

Apparently no truth in the Sun story about Lewis Ferguson being lined up to join Rangers. Rangers staff don't believe he has shown yet he has what it takes to get into our squad.

St Mirren keeper - Vaclav Hladky. His agent is promoting him, but again - no interest from Rangers.

There will be three or four stories a week like this between now and the end of January.
Desperation to get us to buy their rags.
It is clear that Ibrox does not leak anymore and that Rangers podders are way ahead of the SMSM in getting exclusives on player interest/transfers.
The Andy King one which came out of left field still makes me chuckle. But he seems to be the invisible man these days....

Reactions: TQ3
Been poor this season Ferguson.
The only thing I think he has done of note is get sent off!

Is Kamara away in January then?

Lewis Ferguson and Vaclav Hladky - apparently it's just newspaper and agent talk.

Apparently no truth in the Sun story about Lewis Ferguson being lined up to join Rangers. Rangers staff don't believe he has shown yet he has what it takes to get into our squad.

St Mirren keeper - Vaclav Hladky. His agent is promoting him, but again - no interest from Rangers.

Doesn't surprise me in either case.

Thanks for the confirmation, though, Mark :)

Apart from playing ability(or lack of)about Lewis Ferguson,the other thing that concerned me was,his dad or his uncle possibly getting inside information on transfers to and from the club.

I,ll happily believe this to be total pish,nonsense, wouldn't have him near our squad.

Ferguson looks no where near ready to be a mainstay in our midfield. Plus, there's the added factor of dealing with the sheep scum

From what I've seen, Hladky is a good keeper who could probably do us a role as a #2. But you would hope it doesn't halt McCrorie's growth

No point buying Ferguson when we have doc here who in my opinion is a lot better than Ferguson . Ferguson only got into the Hamilton team once Docherty joined us and I haven’t been impressed once with Ferguson every time I’ve seen him play

Quelle surprise . There will be at least a dozen more of these “ stories “ before the end of January .

Be lucky if even one of them have a grain of truth in it. Ignore the red top garbage .

sbZoPi8.gif

Just read from Czech media that after the 4-0 4 penalty game, Gerrard spoke to Hladky and said the following:

"I had a lot of work in the match and for a long time I was overcome only from the penalty kick. After the match Steven Gerrard came to me and congratulated me for the performance, I was very pleased," said HladkĂ˝ with 25 shots. gate."

Nice touch from our gaffer.

Also, on his "official" facebook page, his cover pic is of one of the penalties going in.

If we need a keeper and want a player from Aberdeen then Joe Lewis would fit the bill. I can't think of another Aberdeen player we could be interested in with Cosgrove being a slight possibility.

There will be three or four stories a week like this between now and the end of January.
Desperation to get us to buy their rags.
It is clear that Ibrox does not leak anymore and that Rangers podders are way ahead of the SMSM in getting exclusives on player interest/transfers.
The Andy King one which came out of left field still makes me chuckle. But he seems to be the invisible man these days....
There's a cup final against the mhanks coming. Expect the usual oxygen thieves to write utter pish the closer we get. They don't understand, none of this phases Gerrard. We have possibly the classiest and pr savvy manager out there today. Let's Go

We are now at the stage where I can't think of any player from any other team in Scotland who could improve our starting 11. At a stretch some of the scum 11 would get a place on the bench.

We are now at the stage where I can't think of any player from any other team in Scotland who could improve our starting 11. At a stretch some of the scum 11 would get a place on the bench.

Let's not rip the pish, Forrest is better than anything we have to offer out wide except Kent

In spite of everything, Scott Allan would be a far better signing than Ferguson.

(Aye, alright, alright...just saying.)

Dont really want Ferguson.

Back