Lewis Ferguson rated better than all of the Rangers players except Tav and Kent

The Daily Record has released it's Scotland's Top 50 (don't laugh) footballers chart.

In what can only be viewed as the ramblings of a deranged madman clearly written on a wall in his own shit, they've put no one's favourite Ferguson ahead of everyone at Ibrox except Tav and Ryan Kent.

Yes that's right, the Aberdeen player who brings you a lot of running, a lot of kicking, a lot of snarling and not much else is better than anyone in our midfield currently sitting top of the Premiership and Europa League group stage and who have beaten everyone bar two teams in four months and remain unbeaten.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
2. Christie (the clamour to anoint this one as top drawer is absolutely bizarre)
3. McGregor (no, not our one)
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

I saw this yesterday online and it's just the ratings of the insane! how on earth can they have any of their players in the top 10 when their own fans don't even rate their team and anyone can have a look on Twitter and their fans right now hate Christie..

We are the unbeaten team in this league with the best goals ratio and frankly, our team should be positions

The Daily Record has released it's Scotland's Top 50 (don't laugh) footballers chart.

In what can only be viewed as the ramblings of a deranged madman clearly written on a wall in his own shit, they've put no one's favourite Ferguson ahead of everyone at Ibrox except Tav and Ryan Kent.

Yes that's right, the Aberdeen player who brings you a lot of running, a lot of kicking, a lot of snarling and not much else is better than anyone in our midfield currently sitting top of the Premiership and Europa League group stage and who have beaten everyone bar two teams in four months and remain unbeaten.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
2. Christie (the clamour to anoint this one as top drawer is absolutely bizarre)
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Just read the top 50.

Of that list the first 13 could have been Rangers players on current stats.
Maybe Lewis of Aberdeen, Macgregor, Eduoard and Ellyianoussi (sp) of Septic and Nisbet of Hibs might fight it out for next five spots.

The most technically gifted player in Scottish football at number 17, Steven Davis.

Stevie Wonder obviously compiled this hot steaming pile of horse shit.

Just read the top 50.

Of that list the first 13 could have been Rangers players on current stats.
Maybe Lewis of Aberdeen, Macgregor, Eduoard and Ellyianoussi (sp) of Septic and Nisbet of Hibs might fight it out for next five spots.
And on form this season Edward wouldn’t merit it

On ability yes, of course, but not on contribution this season,

Nae Duffy?

On a serious point, we have Kent & Morelos in there who have not been exactly fizzing of late yet guys like Goldson, Kamara, Arfield, Davi &, Aribo are omitted.

For me the two best and most effective players at this time are Tav & Borna by some margin. I’d have to be well past the top 10 or 20 before I could find a place for any tramp player.

I don’t think you understand what the word paranoia means.
Paranoia was what I meant and still stand by. Too many on FF think its impossible to be a good player in the SPFL outside of Rangers players. Too many rubbished Jack and Kamara before they came, McGinn and Tierney are shite, Ferguson is just a big thug.
I'm old enough to remember pre Internet days. I shudder to think of FF opinions on Baxter coming from Raith Rovers, Bomber Brown from Dundee, Tommy McLean from Killie, Stein from Hibs.

Thought I was going to come on here and see the usual clamour to sign him , even that has gone away , enough said.

Don't see anything of Ferguson other than when we play them admittedly but he wouldnt get in our midfield or even on the bench. Except in Europe as there is a need for homegrown players in Europe.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Hey Poppickers this weeks chart shows the £50m man drop down to the 5th best player in Scotland
Tav moves up to £50m

the Auld Yin’s will get it....and who the F is Sonic?

Christie and McGregor are really overrated, I actually think since Rodgers left they have lost their way, then again you can say that about their whole team..

The top 10 are

1. Tav
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Good. They continue to underestimate us. When we win the league this year it'll hurt so much it'll tear the country apart.

So Goldson, Aribo, Arfield, Roofe, Kamara, Jack, Davis aren't even in the top 10 players in the spfl but we are unbeaten and through in Europe with a game to spare.

Let me guess Neic is the best manager in the country too.

If you spout drivel often enough ,the gullible people will bite.
However the real deal deliver,what a pile of shit compiled by the record.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Brown.Hahaha

Brown.Hahaha
Wouldn't even make the top 10 in my 5 a side team! Legs are long gone and has zero ability to fall back on. Should have been in Australia enjoying the sun but how glad are we all that him and rotten face are the Manager and Captain combo that blew the 10

Joe Aribo at 27?
There are apparently 26 better footballers in Scotland than Joe.
C'm'on anyone, I will take that bet!

Glen Kamara at 15 is a joke and if anyone in Scotland thinks that Steven Davis should be so far down that list they are fckn deranged.

Mind you it must have hurt for the compiler of that load of shyte to put Tav at the top.
That must have been a matter of gritted teeth followed by an outburst of frustrated tears.

Just shows you how good Scottish football is at the minute when players like Roofe, Helander, Hagi, Balogun etc aren't even in the top 50.

:rolleyes:
All four would start for Scotland tomorrow if they only had a Scottish granny.
Every one of them would be a shoe-in.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Must be true then it’s in the record, wouldn’t believe the date at the top o the page without checking

Ryan Christie ranking so highly on the list? He must be next on the list of sales to Southampton for £10m*

*(Obviously reported as £25m)

Whoever compiled that list should really just give up watching football.

Utterly embarrassed for them.

Back