Lewis Ferguson rated better than all of the Rangers players except Tav and Kent

The Daily Rhebel is nothing more than a mentally challenged comic. Anyone who agrees with that chart is risking being carted of in a straight jacket. Aribo 27th, lol, Lego 10th, ludicrous.

Sheer comedy.
McGregor and Christie are the most over rated players since their last two over rated players and I stand by that, they are decent, no more than that. Looked good up against the dross of the SPL now they are up against a decent Rangers midfield they are shown up for what they are, ordinary.

As for the Rhecords standings, compiled by football clueless rabid.

Despite his fan club on here, Calum McGregor at three is as bad a shout as any.

Has been absolute dung the full season. A genuine embarrassment on the European stage.
Him and Christie are the two most overrated players in Scotland.

if there is anybody out there who still buys and reads that comic, there's another reason not to do so

24 games unbeaten and the team that are 11pts behind have three of the top five, it's like reading some North Korea propaganda :D could you imagine English writers ignoring Son or Kane in the Spurs team for top players so far in their league and going for somebody at Burnley (for example) who are obviously struggling in the league

I think whoever put that list together has quite possibly made themselves one of the biggest irrelevances in football.

It's nonsense of course but given the potential turnover of our midfield in the summer (Kamara sold, Davis leaving, Jack missing games, Arfield approaching 33), it wouldn't surprise me if we were keeping an eye on Ferguson.
Doubt if any will leave, Davis at a pinch, age.

Really? Kamara who excels at all levels is rated behind Christie, McGregor and even Brown who all have been bang average in Europe and for Scotland.

The Daily Record crack team of sports writers maybe should read the Daily Record team of sports writers on crack, edited perhaps by Stevie Wonder.

Hopefully by the time the mentally challengeds and their cheer leaders in the press wake up we'll be doing laps around Ibrox with the league trophy.

Lewis Ferguson is decent and I could see him in our team. He’s tall, strong, quick, athletic and gets goals.

However, from admittedly limited time watching him, he doesn't have great technical ability, or able to play on the ‘half turn’ or ‘pivot’ as it’s called these days. Which moving forward should be a pre requisite for most our centre mids.

Lewis Ferguson is decent and I could see him in our team. He’s tall, strong, quick, athletic and gets goals.

However, from admittedly limited time watching him, he doesn't have great technical ability, or able to play on the ‘half turn’ or ‘pivot’ as it’s called these days. Which moving forward should be a pre requisite for most our centre mids.
We already have a penalty taker ;)

(Just a joke, don’t take it too serious)

Good player in an Aberdeen team

doesn’t suit the way we play.

Brown really is the biggest joke on there.
A few years ago yes. As much as I despise him he used to be a decent player and pissed over us for a few years while we were shit.
But now? He is an utter liability, his legs have gone so he can no longer boot anything that moves, the game passes him by against good players these days.

Not wasting time clicking on the link, but the fact they have a clearly past it Scott Brown in the top 10, simply shows how completely lacking in credibility and divorced from reality the whole thing is.

The Daily Record has released it's Scotland's Top 50 (don't laugh) footballers chart.

In what can only be viewed as the ramblings of a deranged madman clearly written on a wall in his own shit, they've put no one's favourite Ferguson ahead of everyone at Ibrox except Tav and Ryan Kent.

Yes that's right, the Aberdeen player who brings you a lot of running, a lot of kicking, a lot of snarling and not much else is better than anyone in our midfield currently sitting top of the Premiership and Europa League group stage and who have beaten everyone bar two teams in four months and remain unbeaten.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
2. Christie (the clamour to anoint this one as top drawer is absolutely bizarre)
3. McGregor (no, not our one)
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

See if I was a policeman, I'd laff myself to death.

Brown wouldn’t make the top 50 in anything other than a Celtic fanzine.

Is this their ‘supercomputer’ in action again?

Given Tav is number 1, they had to placate the hordes elsewhere. And this is one of the issues with Scottish football. You can't have a honest discussion.
Based on the current season you’d honestly struggle to have anyone but bears in the top 10. Tell me one player, just one, who is currently better than Greegsy, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Arfield, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Aribo, Kent or Morelos?

Anyone taking the Record seriously, or indeed annoyed by this, needs their head checked.

That said, they've at least got the no.1 position right :))

The Daily Record has released it's Scotland's Top 50 (don't laugh) footballers chart.

In what can only be viewed as the ramblings of a deranged madman clearly written on a wall in his own shit, they've put no one's favourite Ferguson ahead of everyone at Ibrox except Tav and Ryan Kent.

Yes that's right, the Aberdeen player who brings you a lot of running, a lot of kicking, a lot of snarling and not much else is better than anyone in our midfield currently sitting top of the Premiership and Europa League group stage and who have beaten everyone bar two teams in four months and remain unbeaten.

The top 10 are

1. Tav
2. Christie (the clamour to anoint this one as top drawer is absolutely bizarre)
3. McGregor (no, not our one)
4. Kent
5. Eduoard
6. Ferguson
7. Barisic
8. Jack
9. Morelos
10. Brown

Aye hes better than Davis.. designed to get people talking about thier shite paper always works

The Daily Record has achieved exactly what it set out to achieve. Write utter crap and be negative about Rangers. Get all the fans talking about the Daily Record. It's free advertising for them. Ignore them. That'll hurt them more than anything.

Back