Lewis Ferguson

TPP

He did the only job he could do, played a much bigger part than Jack and tried to drive his team.

I’m not his biggest fan.

Flash81

I know he’s a Rangers fan,and is from a solid Rangers family,but I just don’t know what it is about him..........
I can’t stand the wi lady's front bottom

ChildOfGod

Madden’s interpretation of the rules wrt to this player was really quite damning .

Surprised he didn’t call for scrums and line-outs in 2H

Considine seen his refereeing as allowing for that challenge and tbh I was same as him , surprised it was red card .

Referee really has to check his standards that was a fucking joke performance

Portrushbear

Other than the family connection to the club I fail to see what the attraction with this boy is. Just looks like a run of the mill SPL player to me,
There isn't anything apart from the family connection that links him to us

There's no way he improves anything about us apart from our card count

GodStruth

He did the only job he could do, played a much bigger part than Jack and tried to drive his team.

I’m not his biggest fan.
He was embarrassing- his first touch is so bad his second touch is usually a bad tackle

Dreadful footballer

Clay Davis

Haha! I'm Thick
Said it in the in the second half when he tried to half Jack, and Jack just walked past him.

He’s not the quality required and as other have said if he wasn’t in the Ferguson family it wouldn’t even be a debate.

stein and johnston

Lets just say if he was wearing a Rangers strip today he would have taken the heat of Morelos.. According to this forum.
Don’t think he would bring anything different to us.

thomsonstackle

Ryan Jack, Glen Kamara and Steven Davis are all better players than him. We have no need for him, and as others mentioned it’s a dynamic box-to-box midfielder we need more than anything, especially to link the play with Aribo.

TPP

He was embarrassing- his first touch is so bad his second touch is usually a bad tackle

Dreadful footballer
I think he’s okay and he’s very young. Did what his manager asked of him and went through aribo a few times to keep him quite. Look at how week jack and kamara were when it turned more physical.

claddie

Like him. Had a poor game today.

When all said and done i dont think he would make our bench just now.

Johansen

He's a mediocre player who is only mentioned as a potential signing because of the family link to the club

CaliforniaBlue1872

See his name linked with us all the time on here

Any time I see him play against us he's giving away stupid fouls

I dont see it either

imvaison

Certainly strong and committed but at the moment at least he’s not skilled enough to play at a higher level. Does like a late dig, barge and push - a sheepy dream player.

GodStruth

I think he’s okay and he’s very young. Did what his manager asked of him and went through aribo a few times to keep him quite. Look at how week jack and kamara were when it turned more physical.
Awful - had zero impact on the game

Pentasa

He'd be booked every game if he was in a Rangers shirt and probably sent off every other game

usbear

Run of the mill spfl player

Good defensively but offers little else

To be fair he was all over Aribo and kept him quiet for large parts of the second half

Geez it

Its hard to look good in that aberdeen team if im honest, the boy is 20 years old and a good player. He bullied aribo on a few occasions, would be interesting to see him at a team that could actually play football. Has all the attributes to make a good midfielder, look at Ryan Jacks transformation under Gerrard. Everyone just doesn’t like him due to him being abit of a wee n*b flying into tackles etc.

steveburns8519

Was I right in seeing Goldson shouting to 'Buff' to get Ferguson back when he was off the pitch? It looked like Morelos had a bit of a push on Ferguson in the next stage of play.

RFCStu

I've never seen him play well. He is just your typical physical player with very little technical abilities. The only threat he poses is as another tall player at set plays which seems to be Aberdeens only tactic these days.

We need a bit more creativity in the middle of the park and Ferguson would offer nothing on that front.

change consent