Lewis Ferguson

JMCK

I like him; I would like to see him signed and then it's up to him how good he can be. I can't say for certain, but to me he has potential to be a good player the more experienced he becomes. In saying that, I think if Gerrard was even remotely interested he would be here by now.

soapybubble

I’ve posted before that he was played off the park in the 2 all game last season. He only got involve due to god awful refereeing allowed him to kick us with impunity.

Mearns Ranger

Official Ticketer
Hes shite and the amount of times he flies in 2 footed, late or studs up is crazy. He would get more reds than Morelos.
I absolutely detest this kid.
The way he carries on, and I don’t like to say this, but I hope he gets a really bad injury.
He deserves it the way he flies in, and as you say, two footed, studs up etc.
Horrible horrible little lady's front bottom.

Mermaid

I can’t see where he would fit into our team. Certainly on what I’ve seen he wouldn’t improve it. Maybe that’s why I drive for a living and don’t manage a football team. All hypothetical anyway as there is no way they would sell to us unless we pay stupid money.

Macky1986

I absolutely detest this kid.
The way he carries on, and I don’t like to say this, but I hope he gets a really bad injury.
He deserves it the way he flies in, and as you say, two footed, studs up etc.
Horrible horrible little lady's front bottom.
Aye hes a nasty wee bastard but pleads innocence all the time.

CoplandJay

Official Ticketer
The way McInnes set him up today did not allow him to play, he was made to double up on morelos the whole game. Just doing ehat he’s told and i still think he can be good enough for us one day

Jollyboy John

He was absolutely dreadful today. Got the piss taken out of him with a couple of simple touches.

Just ran around trying to kick players after the ball was gone.
He played one good pass of note other than that he was just a player suited to the level he’s at

Reckon the hype comes from his dad and uncle and it’s been a long time since I had any respect for their opinion

Theresa May

Ability wise, he has no real discernible qualities - and that's not to say he's shite - it's just that he's evidently an Aberdeen level player, at best.

Godrup99

Other than the family connection to the club I fail to see what the attraction with this boy is. Just looks like a run of the mill SPL player to me,
There are some players you need to acknowledge if he played for us you'd love him.

Not him. Plays as a sneaky, snidey cheating little bastard. I'd hate it if we signed a wee cock like him.

Antsy

Thought he looked better in his 1st season at Aberdeen when they let him attack more. Seem to be trying to turn him into graeme shinnie now. Not good enough for us anyway.

bkerr72

Think if you went upto him and said Boo he would fall over. His diving antics and rolling about are absolutely embarrassing. If he didn't have the connection to the club that he does then he would never be mentioned as a target for our club. He is nowhere near good enough.