Lewis Holtby to leave Hamburg, being linked here

Had also been capped by Germany won the German cup played in the english premier league, jack wont even be a starter for us next season IMO.
His last cap, of 3, was about 9 years ago. He had potential and wasnt a regular in spurs team, went to Fulham (?) for a bit then as said ended up un worst Hamburg team. If he had anything about him he would surely still be in premier league

His last cap, of 3, was about 9 years ago. He had potential and wasnt a regular in spurs team, went to Fulham (?) for a bit then as said ended up un worst Hamburg team. If he had anything about him he would surely still be in premier league
But you’re saying jack is a better player when jack has achieved nothing compared to holtby.

I presume those saying he’s rubbish etc haven’t watched much of him recently and are only presuming he’s poor because he got relegated with HSV. So obvious to be honest.

Holtby is still a terrific midfielder who would bring creativity, goals, composure and a bit of dig to our midfield. Something we badly lack and will never get consistently with who we have currently.

Empires championing this can only mean one thing!

Welcome to Rangers Holtby!

I see him every week, very often live too.
I think he's become an average player and not what we need.
Sometimes he has a great game, most other times he's decent to just plain average and drops down to being worse than a man down.
He doesn't have the fight in him any more imho and is not someone we need at this time.

Not convinced loan players work and we have 3 regulars for us. Maybe replacing them with known Bosmans, whether it’s Holtby or not, is a decent idea.

anything further on this?

I watched their game in the cup other week and he had a great game. Dictated all the play

anything further on this?

I watched their game in the cup other week and he had a great game. Dictated all the play
Watched the Hamburg game last Monday night and he was terrible, so were the rest of the side to be fair.

Hamburg are on BT again tonight so will give it a watch.

worth a punt if on a free we have done well with big germans in the past they are usually built like tanks and don't take shite off anyone.

Back