Liam Gallagher and Carragher

Fair comment Carra. Oasis are shite. Beatles class and MC won't win CL this season anyway.
But don't look back in anger.

The irony is strong here.

Grown adults creating an account for an online cesspit and having to decide who is the biggest wanker in the zoo on the topic of the day.

Bizarre.

The irony is strong here.

Grown adults creating an account for an online cesspit and having to decide who is the biggest wanker in the zoo on the topic of the day.

Bizarre.
The irony is about as strong as your detective skills. I'm not on Twitter or any social media apart from this and WhatsApp. My mate sent me the tweet.

As you were.

Guys a prick, his solo stuff is written by others, lives off his brothers song writing, wife beater, refsed to support his daughter till he was called out, still refuses to support his kid in the US and an absolute retard.

What an idol.
Blur or pulp fan possibly spice girls

Liam Gallagher is a wank. His club are plastic nobodies.

It gets right up them that everyone sees them for what they are. It’s like the Celtc trophies when we weren’t in the same division.
Ye ragin. I’ve known City lads since 1980s. They still go everywhere and like me love it now.

I turn the telly over when that wanker Carragher comes on to start his ridiculous analysis pish. Can’t stand the fucker and would rather watch Arthur Askey on talking pictures than listen to the twat.

Back