Liam Gallagher Pre-sale

My pre sale code isn't working. Either getting that message or one saying the tickets you have selected aren't available.
Was getting tickets aren't available at first, then straight through the second time.

Bono let his brother ruin a perfectly decent u2-Joshua Tree concert at Twickenham last month by closing with Don't Look Back in Anger.

Lazy.

I tried at 10am but sold out. Really can't deal with 50 notes for a ticket. There's no way beady eye could have done that or play these gigs. Liam Gallagher seems to be bigger. Some of these gigs are 20000 capacity!

Whats this. A thread on Liam Gallagher thats been up for nearly an hour and not one post slaughtering him or even being negative in any way. Is the new forum been taken over by mature sensible posters? :eek:

I tried at 10am but sold out. Really can't deal with 50 notes for a ticket. There's no way beady eye could have done that or play these gigs. Liam Gallagher seems to be bigger. Some of these gigs are 20000 capacity!

ÂŁ43 they are with all the fees and delivery mate.

Got two standing this morning.

You are right about BE but There will be more demand for these as he is doing a lot more Oasis numbers in his set. Beady Eye it was only ever 2 max.

LG on Twitter stating more tickets on sale this Friday and any multiple tickets bought will be cancelled

Sorry unsure how to upload pics from iPhone

Got standing tickets bang on 10 am without any issues. Can't wait for this as missed out on the Barras gig.

His gig at Barras in June was amazing . Voice was great and good choice of Oasis tunes I hope he mixes up the setlist this time round. No Wonderwall please Liam

Going to have to make do with the general sale for Belfast

Thankfully it's in the Ulster hall and the tickets aren't being sold through ticketmaster so hopefully plenty of tickets actually make it to punters and not 3rd party sellers

Back