Liam Kelly

Albertz10

Surely have to be looking at bringing him back this summer.

Knows the club, a good shot stopper (as we saw today) and actually pretty decent with his distribution.

Think he'd be a good low-risk option to come in and compete with McLaughlin and McCrorie, and potentially make the jersey his own.

Knows the club, a good shot stopper (as we saw today) and actually pretty decent with his distribution.

Think he'd be a good low-risk option to come in and compete with McLaughlin and McCrorie, and potentially make the jersey his own.

He wouldn't come back to warm a bench. Left to try and get first team football.

He's a decent keeper.

He played well today. A couple of really top saves.

That said, we still need better.

Good goalkeeper but he's hardly next-level Rangers-class.

There's a few goalkeepers on a par with him in Scotland - Siegrist, Clark etc.

Jon McG is better than all them but still a little bit short of that Goram, McGregor (in his prime), Klos and Woods standard that we've had before.

We need to really make a top, top number 1 a priority in the summer.
I think Siegrist is better than Clarke etc and would be a good keeper for us. But, Jon should be our number one just now.

To be fair he had an outstanding game today and if it weren't for him we'd have been at least 4 up by half time.
Having said that, I don't think he's the calibre required to be a first choice Rangers keeper.

Good goalkeeper but he's hardly next-level Rangers-class.

There's a few goalkeepers on a par with him in Scotland - Siegrist, Clark etc.

Jon McG is better than all them but still a little bit short of that Goram, McGregor (in his prime), Klos and Woods standard that we've had before.

We need to really make a top, top number 1 a priority in the summer.
I think he's someone who could grow into the role. He's about the same age McGregor was when he became number one, and I think he's one who could significantly come on playing in our team with our coaches.

Hes a homegrown counting goalkeeper for Europe, hes valuable and a solid SPL level keeper.

Rangers will not waste a foreign spot on Siegrist.

He's nowhere near good enough for us just have to watch the 6-1 game back at Fir Park to see that.

All well and good turning up against us like most keepers do but to bring him back. No thanks.

Back