Liam ridgewell

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
On talksport and White says he heard he has held talks with SG, he is a free agent

Player neither confirmed or denied

Can cover at LB but he definitely isn't needed. Would rather the wage was spent elsewhere.

Juat heard it myself. Odd one. I used to rate Ridgewell a few years ago but there’s no room for another centre half surely. Don’t see the point so I’m guessing it’s not happening.

That wanker White will be at it.

Did he not do the same with Darren Bent?

Only way I can see this one happening is if we're going to loan out Katic or Edmundson for the season to get games.

It says on the Record article that he was apparently surprised when White mentioned it. Think this is Jim being a walloper right enough.

Played with Hull last season iirc, it’s pish imho, we have enough cover at CH and LB

Played with Hull last season iirc, it’s pish imho, we have enough cover at CH and LB

I'm a season ticket holder at Hull City, Ridgewell was absolutely dire. Completely shot. It was comical how bad he was in all aspects. Steer well clear.

Decent in the MLS but nowhere near the standard required. Seems to pick up bad injuries every season as well, I'm filing this under pish

Hoping this story is rhyming slang for Jim White!! Don't need him, wage better spent elsewhere!!

Surely a non starter.
He was a decent player a few years ago but now well past his best and cannot see how he would enhance our squad.

Why would we be after a 5th Centre half, 6th if Young Mayo is going to stay involved??

Nonsense from White, just for a change....

White is the kinda prick who would ask ridgewell if SG had contacted him and ridgewell would say no but white would call him a liar as hes a kid on ITK walloper

Back