Liewell’s propaganda machine in full swing.

This is an attempt at a control of free speech too far.
Because if it isn't okay and lawful to display such a banner at a football match because it could affect the occasional individual, then does that also mean that you cannot write about it in a newspaper or report the matter on a television news broadcast?

Because if a simple banner can cause distress, what does a full-on news feature about child abuse do to the vulnerable?

Actually, I would file this in the contrived bullshytt column.
Most genuine victims having made the difficult choice to come forward will surely want this matter made public and the perpetrators and their protectors exposed to full public glare in order to accelerate justice.

If we go down the route that Caltc Football Club are pressing for, then it is just more of the same which they have managed to accomplish over five decades.
Hide the matter away, cover it up, keep it under wraps and protect the guilty from exposure whilst leaving the victims buried away in society without any voice and without any way to make themselves heard.

Our press in Scotland stands accused of assisting this football club to cover up a paedophile ring for over half a century.
Think about that.
Now they want to assist them further in deflecting the matter away and not accepting or owning their guilt.

There isn't a journalist in Scotland who has the courage to go against the flow and the sad ridiculous aspect of it is that they do so willingly because most of them would rather betray children than compromise the reputation of a football club most of them support.

A shower of the most low down cvunts on planet earth.

Last edited:
He saw a banner of a priest abusing a boy? Show me this banner?
To be fair it was probably a childhood memory.

These cúnts are so diseased and mentally ill they can't live in the real world because their realty is so painful they have to invent a make believe fantasy world where Rangers, Proddies and the establishment are all at fault, not rancid old Father O'Feelagain.

This is an attempt at a control of free speech too far.
Because if it isn't okay and lawful to display such a banner at a football match because it could affect the occasional individual, then does that also mean that you cannot write about it in a newspaper or report the matter on a television news broadcast?

Because if a simple banner can cause distress, what does a full-on news feature about child abuse do to the vulnerable?

Actually, I would file this in the contrived bullshytt column.
Most genuine victims having made the difficult choice to come forward will surely want this matter exposed and the perpetrators and their protectors exposed in full public glare in order to accelerate justice.

If we go down the route that Caltc Fooball Club are pressing for, then it is just more of the same which they have managed to accomplish over five decades.
Hide the matter away, cover it up, keep it under wraps and protect the guilty from exposure whilst leaving the victims buried away in society without any voice and without any way to make themselves heard.

Our press in Scotland stands accused of assisting this football club to cover up a paedophile ring over half a century.
Think about that.
Now they want to assist them further in deflecting the matter away and not accepting or owning their guilt.

There isn't a journalist in Scotland who has the courage to go against the flow and the sad ridiculous aspect of it is that they do so willingly because most of them would rather betray children than compromise the reputation of a football club most of them support.

A shower of the most low down cvunts on planet earth.

Agree completely.

My own post in this thread touches upon the legitimate right to protest being threatened by this latest group.

Something deeply disturbing about this entire article.

Words Fail Me. They Really do. Child sex abuse should be Mainstream media reporting and police investigation.
Certainly would be in most other Countries.
Not in Bonnie Scotland it seems.

Dave Sharp was a child abuse victim. I think the media may have put it's own Celtic friendly take on the article. I found this quote quite interesting.

"Dave Sharp, of childhood abuse organisation SAFE, said he’s been inundated with calls in the past few weeks."

I wonder how many of these calls were from genuine abuse victims or just part of the go - to Celtic mob that get on board when the call goes out from above.

Organisations say it has led to an increase in calls for help from survivors

Surely the above is a good thing - If those affected feel it's ok to tell somebody about the abuse they were subjected too?

If this is really pushed from the tattiedome, they are lower than most would think possible.

Did somebody high up in the RC church not state that young boys were sent by Satan to tempt and corrupt Priests?

That club are intertwined with those b@stards who run the RC church, is it any wonder that they attempt to place any blame elsewhere other than their own doorstep .

An outlook fashioned from a RC grandmothers knee.

I wonder how the thousand upon thousands of victims of terrorism and their families, including the most recent journalist, feel about the IRA songbook being belted our week in, week out. Strangely our fearless press never mention that, it’s just politics eh?

So, these chants have no place in football but “financial chants” are fine?
Also, if C****c accepted responsibility, definitely for the cover up at least, that’d, without doubt, go a long way to easing the pain for the victims.

The 2 individuals quoted in this.

By some fluke, would they be Celtic fans?

Who commissions this piece? It can only be celtic, canvassing sympathetic charities, supporters groups and finally footballing authorities when they point out "look everyones against it, what are you going to do" based on evidence they themselves concocted.

Amazing that full on chanting and support of a murder gang like the IRA doesn't seem to bother Filth FC and their fellow travellers.
I wonder what traumatic effect these chants and such banners have on the thousands of victims of terrorist atrocities?

Perhaps we should solicit some opinions from those victims?

Nah doesn't suit the agendas that prevail inside the press in this country.

Banners showing sex acts being performed have also appeared at other stadiums, including Fir Park and Ibrox.

Dave Sharp, of childhood abuse organisation SAFE, said he’s been inundated with calls in the past few weeks.

He said: “Recent football matches have seen a lot of these disgusting chants. There have also been banners with pictures of priests abusing young boys.

“I was called by a survivor who was badly triggered when he saw a banner with a priest abusing a boy. He told me it hit him like a sledge hammer. It had left him contemplating suicide.

What banner was this then?

It's mental the lengths they will go too to try and protect that institutionally rabid club.
People saying their PR is fantastic etc? Really?
They are showing themselves up for the abhorrent bastards they are so soon after Strachan was rightly slated for his opinions of a not to dissimilar situation.

What about 'fat bastards', 'specky bastards' and 'ginger bastards' who have been the innocent victims of football chanting for years

Are these groups feeling suicidal and need protection too?

This is risky for Celtic. Real survivors organisations will have something to say. Strachan was pilloried for equating child abuse to racism.
Scotland is putrid when it comes to child abuse. Something evil is going on here. Everything possible is done to silence anyone with something to say on it. Particularly if it's about the Celtic paedophiles. Are those engaged in covering up scandalous abuse cases to be protected from public shaming. Only in Scotland could such moves get this far.
I've not heard a single Celtic supporter speak out on child abuse at their club. Every single one of them is complicit in covering up abuse in my opinion. Shame on them all.

100% Mart.

Also, the moral equivalence here would be this:

If a stadium sang 'we hate racists', or 'we hate homophobes' it's like saying someone would come out and say you can't sing that as it upsets the victims of racism

Mental.

Dave Sharp was a child abuse victim. I think the media may have put it's own Celtic friendly take on the article. I found this quote quite interesting.

"Dave Sharp, of childhood abuse organisation SAFE, said he’s been inundated with calls in the past few weeks."

I wonder how many of these calls were from genuine abuse victims or just part of the go - to Celtic mob that get on board when the call goes out from above.

Isn’t that great news ? If these abused people can now feel strong enough to get the demons out of their minds & lead a more normal life then that’s great in my book.

So well done to people like the Grays who may have helped other people & families with their strength & determination.

A quick look at his Twitter page tells you Paul Goodwin is a Partick Thistle fan.
No doubt a lentil munching tree hugging trendy type, who is about as representative of the average Scottish football fan as Patrick Harvie.
Goodwin is a self serving, smarmy prick.

I stated that this was the route they would take a few weeks ago. The media have been slowly building up this slant.

The message is now that it is “disgusting that people are chanting about child abuse”.
They are trying to quash the message and hope that it goes away.

People must continue to let them know exactly what they did and that it won’t go away until the victims get justice.

Dave Sharp also said 'This wouldnt be necessery if the church and the Scottish goverment and the SFA stopped turning its back on historical child abuse. I am sorry but it has to be said. Scotland is a ticking time bomb because of the attitude of those who should be dealing with this subject. S.A.F.E. '.

He isn't a plant.

Funny how that isn’t actually the headline.

A truly vile organisation.

All those in the media whom are taking part in this are complicit and are part of the conspiracy.

Shameful acts from shameless people.

I still believe the victims of this sick crime will have their day in court, at least I hope so?

But it’s just one of a handful of games across Scotland that has seen an increase in the disgusting behaviour in recent months. Banners showing sex acts being performed have also appeared at other stadiums, including Fir Park and Ibrox.

What banner was this at Ibrox?

Stupid cuno_Ots. Its not clever PR at all. Do they not see that by serving up such guff they merely draw attention to themselves.

Lets see how noisy they are when the first £million claim goes in.

“No one is saying or doing anything about it, especially the football authorities."

This is some stunning irony by the way.

Aye left suicidal by a certain club's denial to admit a Pedo Ring being run inside it's walls.

Utterly shameful these b@stards.

Couldn't blow torch a red neck onto them.

If the authorities want the chanting to stop, maybe they should do something about investigating and prosecuting the perpetrators and enablers of the crimes, instead of ignoring them.
That would involve the SFA accepting culpability too given that a certain separate entity director was an office bearer in both.

I stated that this was the route they would take a few weeks ago. The media have been slowly building up this slant.

The message is now that it is “disgusting that people are chanting about child abuse”.
They are trying to quash the message and hope that it goes away.

People must continue to let them know exactly what they did and that it won’t go away until the victims get justice.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the Yahoos would also be considering having their players walking off at some stage to try and claim some moral high ground on this or other issues.

Back