Liewell’s propaganda machine in full swing.

It’s damaging their brand and they can’t stand it .

They have no shame or remorse for what happened . Appalling
They went into full defensivel mode back in the Jock Stein era when the mantra was to ‘protect the good name of the club’ at all costs. Ergo, by refusing to report Torbett to the police, they allowed a paedophile to escape justice and therefore they were complicit in allowing a monster to continue to sexually exploit and abuse minors.
In the 21st century, it’s all about ‘protecting the brand’.
So almost half a century later the rhetoric remains unchanged. No sympathy for the defenceless victims of the horrific crimes committed by numerous odious characters employed by the club. The ‘separate entity’ claim is adding insult to injury, and again it’s all about deflection.
They are a vile club who have brought nothing but trouble and shame to our country. Hopefully it’s all about to catch up with them and the victims and their families can get their day in court.

Since this information has been made public elsewhere by someone who is in the middle of what's happening regarding the heinous acts of this disgusting club these are some of the facts regarding the cover up at celtic park. Nothing here hasn't been said already just putting it all together.
There are 2 programmes already waiting to be aired 1 by Mark Daly and another by a reporter in England who I won't name it's his programme which covers the goings on not only at celtic but other clubs min 4 in England that we know of and celtic and the links are right in the middle of it all.
The programme lasts for 4 and a half hours that will span 3 x 1 and a half hours each.
The Daily Record and Sunday Mail have been sitting on a story since October that they have evidence of an NDA signed in the 80's had been offered and accepted in the past that allowed Cairney to carry on his acts for obvious reasons i can't name the celtic owner involved but he wasn't here for long before dissapearing back from where he came. Fortunately another Lawyers firm representing victims has a more damning piece of evidence that is gonna bury the lot of them Stein,Burns,McNeil and many others are gonna have their name dragged through the gutters very,very soon. My understanding is that there is a lot sitting there but timing is crucial and could well be that the McCafferty trial ending will be the start of things moving along. Also had to wait on Torbett's appeal being rejected but that is now over.
I expect the usual " your talking shyte " but as i've said everything above is available to read elsewhere if you know where to look.

Since this information has been made public elsewhere by someone who is in the middle of what's happening regarding the heinous acts of this disgusting club these are some of the facts regarding the cover up at celtic park. Nothing here hasn't been said already just putting it all together.
There are 2 programmes already waiting to be aired 1 by Mark Daly and another by a reporter in England who I won't name it's his programme which covers the goings on not only at celtic but other clubs min 4 in England that we know of and celtic and the links are right in the middle of it all.
The programme lasts for 4 and a half hours that will span 3 x 1 and a half hours each.
The Daily Record and Sunday Mail have been sitting on a story since October that they have evidence of an NDA signed in the 80's had been offered and accepted in the past that allowed Cairney to carry on his acts for obvious reasons i can't name the celtic owner involved but he wasn't here for long before dissapearing back from where he came. Fortunately another Lawyers firm representing victims has a more damning piece of evidence that is gonna bury the lot of them Stein,Burns,McNeil and many others are gonna have their name dragged through the gutters very,very soon. My understanding is that there is a lot sitting there but timing is crucial and could well be that the McCafferty trial ending will be the start of things moving along. Also had to wait on Torbett's appeal being rejected but that is now over.
I expect the usual " your talking shyte " but as i've said everything above is available to read elsewhere if you know where to look.
Let’s hope you’re right mate.

“It has been claimed” file under mentally challengeds being mentally challengeds. Imo the songs should be louder and the banners bigger
The Whole World should be told and warned about this shameful paedo covering up by this so called football club and name and shame those knew and covered it up , if it had been any other club it would have been World wide news years ago .

This is astonishing. People are looking for justice and don’t want it swept under the carpet.
Check with Gordon Strachan, calling out peadophiles and those who protect them is nothing like racism or sectarianism.
I understand the victims will feel distress and no one wants to worsen their horrific experiences but in a democratic society ( Scotland still qualifies as that?) the way we help victims is getting justice to the perpetrators.
Just checked, it’s almost three weeks since April fools day.

This is complete and utter shite.

This should never stopped being talked about - the guilty should never stop being shamed.

Never are the victims being mocked. The guilty are being shamed.

However, I would say we need to take this off the football stand and get support behind the victims and those chasing justice.

The cover up must end.

Did Strachan not just get the sack from sky and talk sport for making the comparison between racism and sex abuse chants. I believe he was broadly condemed.
That's because it wasn't in this cess pit of a country where the guilty use their hold on Scottish football to silence the truth.
Just shows what absolute scum they are you would say peodophiles are the lowest if the low but liewell and co show you that there are still lower levels

" Raising awareness " of what was allowed to go on at the Piggery is what is hurting the Peasants. Shellik FC are synonymous in the public consciousness with horrendous crimes against countless young people. They couldn't care less about what their horrible club did to the vulnerable. They'd rather the truth was criminalised and not their club.

This is so sad decades after this was first spoken about, none of them that hid the truth, have ever stood in a dock, not one, since the first old firm game at Parkhead in season 68/69 the boys club was formed in 66 two short years later the Tims spoke openly about what was going on at that time inside that place.

Lost count the number of rat catchers who came away with talking about it is worse than committing or covering up the crime itself , it’s their mantra and has being inbred in them and carried on in their bigot factories and churches for years.

Keep up the pressure on these shameless scumbags. The victims know who are to blame, and no matter who try to protect them, their day will come. That club is a cesspit with more and more stories slipping past the Lawell barrier.
They can wheel out whoever they like, try to deflect and deny it all, but the avalanche of proof is going to bury them.

it certainly looks to me like they are starting to really panic now, i think they thought they would be able to ride this out without too much damage,but it's becoming more and more clearer with every act of desperation this rancid shower have the fear of god that the whole f@cking stinking place is about to fall in on them, when it does they need to be put out the game sine die,they cannot be allowed to continue in any footballing capacity at all

This is so sad decades after this was first spoken about, none of them that hid the truth, have ever stood in a dock, not one, since the first old firm game at Parkhead in season 68/69 the boys club was formed in 66 two short years later the Tims spoke openly about what was going on at that time inside that place.
Their greatest captain Billy McNeill stated in court that it was an open secret.

If this was the case then every Scottish journalist who was in and around Filth FC at the time, drinking with the players and hearing all the inside gossip would have known.
It is impossible to believe that they didn't.
This shames an entire generation of journalists and newspapers in Scotland.

Indeed politicians who also flocked into that den of iniquity and mixed freely in the same circles must also have known or heard the rumours.
Many of these people would have been Labour politicians who later went into government, many would have been Glasgow councillors.

They shame Scotland and they shame humanity.
They all bluddy knew!
They all kept their mouths shut!

No you dirty bheasty bastards the club they loved have fucked them physically and mentally and in all probability it is that which has caused the feeling suicidal but that doesn't fit the rhetoric does it Peter ya kamikaze looking rhat.

Their greatest captain Billy McNeill stated in court that it was an open secret.

If this was the case then every Scottish journalist who was in and around Filth FC at the time, drinking with the players and hearing all the inside gossip would have known.
It is impossible to believe that they didn't.
This shames an entire generation of journalists and newspapers in Scotland.

Indeed politicians who also flocked into that den of iniquity and mixed freely in the same circles must also have known or heard the rumours.
Many of these people would have been Labour politicians who later went into government, many would have been Glasgow councillors.

They shame Scotland and they shame humanity.
They all bluddy knew!
They all kept their mouths shut!
Back in 68 I was in the Army, and I was sent over from Belfast with some of my friends, just to keep an eye on a few guys known to us and as we moved into the jungle in the old Celtic Park this was the talk of the Steamie, as they said back then, so IMI, they all knew, OH and we won 2-4.

Back in 68 I was in the Army, and I was sent over from Belfast with some of my friends, just to keep an eye on a few guys known to us and as we moved into the jungle in the old Celtic Park this was the talk of the Steamie, as they said back then, so IMI, they all knew, OH and we won 2-4.

Wasn’t that the day ‘We’ll support you ever more’ was first sung by the Rangers fans Sammy ?

Great post mate. So hoping this is all exposed, primarily for the victims but also to expose the cynicism of that perverse club.

5S1VlkN.jpg

Dave Sharp was a child abuse victim. I think the media may have put it's own Celtic friendly take on the article. I found this quote quite interesting.

"Dave Sharp, of childhood abuse organisation SAFE, said he’s been inundated with calls in the past few weeks."

I wonder how many of these calls were from genuine abuse victims or just part of the go - to Celtic mob that get on board when the call goes out from above.
The cunts a liar it's as simple as that.

Dave Sharp, of childhood abuse organisation SAFE, said he’s been inundated with calls in the past few weeks.

“No one is saying or doing anything about it, especially the football authorities."

Ain't that the truth.

There would be no chants if the authorities had dealt decisively with those who perpetrated the abuse and with those who have covered it up.

Can’t believe people like Ally’s pall on radio who came out years ago and said he was abused. Yet when all this came up agin not one from Him. Looks like some have been payed to keep mouth shut.
If something like that happens to myself or family member would never support them ever again . Some tims seem think it’s ok.

Back