Liewell’s propaganda machine in full swing.

I've said it before countless times, these bastards take their timing from the rc church on exactly how to handle this issue. If anyone seriously doubts that just look at the facts.

The same tactics used. Deny, deflect, endeavour to silence and suppress the victims through guilt then transfer the perpetrators away elsewhere.
Above all else protect the name of the church/club.
A tried and trusted formula these reprehensible fkrs have been doing it for centuries and have it down to an art form. Is it really any surprise their followers replicate the same behaviour at their sporting wing.

Anyone outwith that faith would find the sheer denial of their actions astounding. NOT THESE PEOPLE.

The facts are 5 adult males associated with CBC and CFC have already been convicted of child sex abuse

One more is on remand awaiting trial (McCafferty)

To this day no one from Separate Entity FC have accepted their guilt and are refusing to compensate the many victims of the abuse

If they don’t like the chants aimed at the perpetrators or directors of CFC who covered up the abuse and reemployed Torbett so he could restart the abuse again then unfortunately it’s the guilty who are being outed not the victims

Separate Entity FC refuse to accept their failures and are disgusting paedo harbouring bastards who are vile and shameless

It shows the mhedia are willing to paint the people who chant about it arewrong when in reality it’s CFC who are disgusting by ignoring the victims and not accepting they helped cover up the abuse for over 40 years

I know who is more vile and the chanting only highlights the scums attitude and they don’t like it

They went into full defensivel mode back in the Jock Stein era when the mantra was to ‘protect the good name of the club’ at all costs. Ergo, by refusing to report Torbett to the police, they allowed a paedophile to escape justice and therefore they were complicit in allowing a monster to continue to sexually exploit and abuse minors.
In the 21st century, it’s all about ‘protecting the brand’.
So almost half a century later the rhetoric remains unchanged. No sympathy for the defenceless victims of the horrific crimes committed by numerous odious characters employed by the club. The ‘separate entity’ claim is adding insult to injury, and again it’s all about deflection.
They are a vile club who have brought nothing but trouble and shame to our country. Hopefully it’s all about to catch up with them and the victims and their families can get their day in court.

That is so true, but what makes it much worse is that Torbett was only one of many.
Celtic FC, Sinn Fein and the Roman Catholic church are all connected by many things, and covering up paedophilia ( and therefore tacitly supporting it) is only one of them. Everything all these organisations touch is corrupted, and as they now control the Scottish media, it is inevitable that they are also corrupted.
The wonderful place, Scotland my dad used to bring to visit as a child is long gone. What is left is becoming a hate filled, decadent , fascist cesspit (and it breaks my heart to say it). This has been the plan for this unholy alliance for years, and it appears to be coming to fruition, unless decent Scotland wakes up and fights back.

That is so true, but what makes it much worse is that Torbett was only one of many.
Celtic FC, Sinn Fein and the Roman Catholic church are all connected by many things, and covering up paedophilia ( and therefore tacitly supporting it) is only one of them. Everything all these organisations touch is corrupted, and as they now control the Scottish media, it is inevitable that they are also corrupted.
The wonderful place, Scotland my dad used to bring to visit as a child is long gone. What is left is becoming a hate filled, decadent , fascist cesspit (and it breaks my heart to say it). This has been the plan for this unholy alliance for years, and it appears to be coming to fruition, unless decent Scotland wakes up and fights back.

So correct ARSC. I could have written this myself (originally from Ballygomartin)

Just look at the IRA statement concerning their murder of Lyra McKee.

Deflect, deny, it wisnae us!

Abhorrent in the extreme.

Only just read the story just now and a few things have stood out like a sore thumb:

Once again we're being treated to this tired old line of "the songs are worse than the abuse/covering up of abuse". It's easy to see where that agenda is coming from.

Secondly - I've yet to see any of these described banners the story relates to? Surely to fck the club isn't just going to allow stuff like this to go unchecked?

Man City accepted responsibility for Barry Bennell's abuse of boys in their academy that took place many years ago long before the current owners became involved. Last week the Press in England were suggesting the compensation set aside for Bennell's victims would be £100K each. That sets the benchmark. The silence from Celtic Park is deafening.

Where are you mentally when your narrative is that the chanting is more offensive than the sexual abuse of children by a paedophile ring?

They really don’t seem to have the tiniest bit of sympathy or remorse from the club to the supporters. They just want this to go away and the Scottish media are doing all they can to make this happen.

This is risky for Celtic. Real survivors organisations will have something to say. Strachan was pilloried for equating child abuse to racism.
Scotland is putrid when it comes to child abuse. Something evil is going on here. Everything possible is done to silence anyone with something to say on it. Particularly if it's about the Celtic paedophiles. Are those engaged in covering up scandalous abuse cases to be protected from public shaming. Only in Scotland could such moves get this far.
I've not heard a single Celtic supporter speak out on child abuse at their club. Every single one of them is complicit in covering up abuse in my opinion. Shame on them all.
One of them said to me all you don is Call us
Paedos

I said and what

His answer to me was

Wait for this

ALL YOUR DOING IS HIGHLIGHTING IT

YOU ARE BETTER LETTING IT LIE ffs

They really are sick creepy fukers

I couldn’t believe my ears

Only in Scotland can a convicted Celtic boys club abuser ( or springburn teacher as the press called him ) who had a child size manikin in his house get community service but a guy who spat on another mans clothes get 8 months in prison

Unreal. When you put it like that, it’s actually an outrage. :mad:

One of them said to me all you don is Call us
Paedos

I said and what

His answer to me was

Wait for this

ALL YOUR DOING IS HIGHLIGHTING IT

YOU ARE BETTER LETTING IT LIE ffs

They really are sick creepy fukers

I couldn’t believe my ears

“YOU ARE BETTER LETTING IT LIE”

That’s straight out of the RC cult’s book of how to deal with anything negative about their twisted religion or repulsive football club.
It’s not in their psyche to do what decent members of society would do. Simple things like informing the law enforcement agencies when they are aware of minors being subjected to abuse by monsters and predators in their organisations.
We are absolutely correct to continue to highlight the atrocities committed by employees of Celtic FC until the appropriate punitive action is taken and the victims are given the justice they deserve.
Hopefully the net is closing in on that cesspit at Kerrydale Street and justice will prevail.

I been having a ding dong of emails

With Msp mason gallowgate

And I asked for an inquiry into child abuse at Celtic

“He said ebts are the same as child abuse loads of kids are affected “

This is a SNP minister

Back