Liewell Earned £3.55 Million Last Year

The bastard is worth it to be honest. There would be lots more companies out there willing to pay alot more than that for somebody to help them bury a child abuse scandal spanning decades and with victims well into the hundreds. He does his job well for them bit I imagine as the weeks and months go on he will ha e to work that bit harder for his wage with the scandal seeping out the pores slowly but surely.
The Vatican will be head hunting him.

The man is worth every last penny for the remarkable job he's doing in keeping the biggest child sex abuse scandal of all time from putting his club out of business - no mean feat given the amount of peadophiles crawling out of the woodwork at Parkhead.

Even when it appeared Messrs Dornan and Tomkins had him on the ropes, he somehow staggered back to his feet and only a fool would bet against him from knocking them both clean out!

He is without question the most influential and powerful figure in Scottish football. Celtic are grossly underpaying him.

What's Stewart Robertson's package?

I know it's circa £250k in wages, probably about the same in bonuses and another £250k in share options at best.

Absolute max £750k?

His total package, including bonuses was £315k through 2018.

He’s nowhere near the level of Liewell.

They actually perform a very different role to me.

Let’s hold with the grudging praise of this pr!ck.He was feeling the heat and many of their mob wanted him chased as we romped to 3IAR with nae dough.He was very fortunate that our financial issues saved his ass.

A lot of their fans despise him and if they don’t win 10 he’ll be a hate figure for them and gone imo.

One thing I will say for him is a lot of journalists are sh!te scared of him.

Remember how Brendan wasn't given financial backing for team reinforcements...no wonder.....not that we minded of course

I’d be laughing at the figure a lot more if they hadn’t just done a treble treble. The fact he’s actually managing to keep their name out of the papers with the child abuse scandal at the minute probably makes him worth his salary alone. Scum bastards.

Money well spent by the mentally challengeds. However if the criminal activities of the peado gang start to get placed at the clubs door, and this is a strong possibility, see how long he hangs around.

Liewell has the easiest job in football. He is not some Svengali media manipulator. The Timpanzee-mad Scottish media do his job for him with their endless positive Peasant articles and hyping up their players for possible transfer.

Yeh but they do that because he did his job properly in the first place. A threat here, an offer of business there, the cu.nt has them all under his power

Until those and such as those grow a set within Scottish football, then he will always be master of puppets. Remember the quote from the former St. Midden chairman "Peter gets what Peter wants ".

Probably all the OT he’s done in the past year to keep the paedo ring enablers protected

A vile, deflecting fuckpig who has the easiest job in football, his lackeys do the hard work for him, all he has to do is get the word out.

That's more than Josef Goebbels got, and they do (or did) a similar job.

Who is better - one way to find out - FIGHT!!!

He's worth every penny, if there was a Rangers supporting equivalent I'd be glad to see such money paid for us.

C*nt is good at his job. Press are scared of him

Not scared..... Compliant. Most of the press are ***s anyway and take great glee slabbering about how great "ra hoops" are and will take any given operchancity to paint the nappy rippers in a positive light while demeaning our club at every given opportunity.
A case of hail hail.. Wag the tail

I’d be laughing at the figure a lot more if they hadn’t just done a treble treble. The fact he’s actually managing to keep their name out of the papers with the child abuse scandal at the minute probably makes him worth his salary alone. Scum bastards.

He only does that because of Scottish journalists being complicit, by their silence, in the scandal.

He wouldn't survive in a normal environment.

Back