Liewell's masterplan

The post split fixtures have shown how much influence Lawell has, the other clubs are complicit. A Rangers away ground boycott is the only way forward. Once we’ve got thier attention then things might start to change.

Liewell didn’t employ our incompetent managers

Neither did he choose the shareholders, or the board, or the players.

You would think he was some sort of master villain reading the posts here.

He took advantage of what happened to Rangers, and was lucky that they got into the Champions League group stages a couple of times. He spent just enough to keep ahead whilst Rangers fought back up to the top division so they are miles ahead on and off the field.

one of the worst aspects is the support are fractured

couldn't agree on the colour of shite

100% this look at the 2 main fans site FF & RM it’s like 2 different sets of fans it’s hard to believe we all support the same team.
We are a total mess on and off the field.

Find out who led the bank into chasing us for a debt that we brought down from £33m to £19m
and continued to service that debt when Dunfermline had a debt of £10m written off !
Find out who instructed the taxman to pursue us till we were toxic in everyones eyes when Arsenal offered £10m and the taxman went away

I don't believe we were treated as an example to other clubs we were hounded out of being competitive
for the foreseeable future by one organization the only one that stands to gain and that are creaming themselves almost daily on our demise

Murray never helped whyte was a chancer green the same the dangerous brothers were in the right place at the right time Pedro was a shocker Murty is the fall guy and we are now right where they want us
and by f@k are they loving it

We have a choice here man up or die

As much as I agree with it, we are in our current position because the board has made a complete mess of appointing managers, I doubt that had anything to do with Liewell

They wanted us dead, so the league would go amateur and they would be able to move to England.

When you look at it we basically gave Celtic 400k yesterday to sit and endure that.

Some of the best memories of our lives happen when we're celebrating at parkhead. Try asking the fans who witnessed the 99 title decider, John Brown scoring or any other great moment we've had there to give up their memories for 50 quid.

Find out who led the bank into chasing us for a debt that we brought down from £33m to £19m
and continued to service that debt when Dunfermline had a debt of £10m written off !

Find out who instructed the taxman to pursue us till we were toxic in everyones eyes when Arsenal offered £10m and the taxman went away

I don't believe we were treated as an example to other clubs we were hounded out of being competitive
for the foreseeable future by one organization the only one that stands to gain and that are creaming themselves almost daily on our demise

Murray never helped whyte was a chancer green the same the dangerous brothers were in the right place at the right time Pedro was a shocker Murty is the fall guy and we are now right where they want us

Bingo, this is the crux.

It all happened in the run up to the indy ref !!!!!! 2+2=

Exactly , Liewells plan with the rest of the cohorts wasn’t to end Rangers it was to financially disable the club for years to come . Unfortunately for the likes of Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd , life without Rangers in the league meant no cash cow! Celtic struggled but were able to cash in from tainted titles ! Now we have managed to return but we are a shadow of our old selfs and it will take a serious bit of cash to get a playing staff worthy of the jersey.

While Murray was filling his board with yes men, they were getting people with influence on theirs. People high up in the government, former heads of banks etc. This is just a legacy of that.
this ,a thousand times over,, one look at their boardroom and who is in it,, makes our lot look like the butcher,the baker and the candlestick maker

I have boycoated the other since we went down. I will never set foot in the grounds off StMirren hearts hibs dundee utd aberdeen ross county cali . Only excemption was killie. Only one at time who saw rhe bigger picture. I just call it the banned list

I agree with all of that. Point 3 will only come when point 1 is sorted.

Unfortunately point 2 will never happen as a lot of fans won't boycott the away games. I haven't been to one for years so am not really in a position to offer an opinion but I can't believe the amount of people funding our enemies. 8000 bears paying 50 quid to go there yesterday. It's madness.
With you all the way EKBB I used to go everywhere anywhere but only home games now. It's a personal boycott of these clubs who put us down. My personal boycott isn't working as people are clamouring for away tickets but I have the satisfaction that I no longer give these cunts my money.

This whole saga could not have worked out any better for the fhilth and the rest of the haters,Rangers still here for the benefit of TV coverage and for Bears to fill football grounds all over the country but struggling to build a team strong enough to consistently compete on the park,What's not to like if you are a bheast or a haterWas it Reid who said he would nail us to the floor.

His plan is to get into England/European league via a shake up he's said as much in the recent past
At the expense of Rangers. Kill us off first and if that doesn't work, show the English FA that they have outgrown Scotland.

We should have applied years ago to enter the old fourth division.

His plan will gain momentum if we keep stumbling.

At the expense of Rangers. Kill us off first and if that doesn't work, show the English FA that they have outgrown Scotland.

We should have applied years ago to enter the old fourth division.

His plan will gain momentum if we keep stumbling.
without a doubt,, when something eventually opens up the mentally challengeds will be off in a moment, and they aint planning on us coming with them

His master plan is one of these 2:

For us to remain utterly uncompetitive for as long as possible. They surpass 10, the league titles pile up year after year, winning them by 10+ points every season. 15, 16, 17 in a row with no signs of it stopping. This lack of domestic challenge ensures they remain a national embarrassment in Europe, and makes it harder for them to attract a high standard of player. Eventually their crowds will start dwindling due to lack of excitement. With nothing left win, they make a case to UEFA that they need out of the Scottish league if their club is to survive. If it’s even possible that they could get out this league under such circumstances or if they’d be prisoners here forever I don’t know.

The other scenario is Liewell wants us to stop 11 in a row. They will go all out for 10, and once they’ve got it Rodgers will leave and they replace him with a Ronnie Dialler type character and take their foot off the financial pedal, hoping and praying Rangers win the league and start giving them the competition their club badly needs (avoiding the other scenario). A few years pass and they’re back getting to last 16’s and having healthy competition with Rangers, with the bonus of having banished their 9 in a row demons. The ultimate victory.

I don’t know which of those scenarios is worse, but the solution is simple: stop 10. I hope everyone at the club will tell SG that that’s the target. The life and soul of the club depends on it.

Sorry but no way Liewell orchestrated this whole thing.

Look higher.

Look Fritzel

Look at the ex Defence Minister who sent our troops into Afghanistan intimating not a shot would be fired. Then wouldn't allow poppies to be sold at the scumdome. Did however allow banners to be flown criticising said poppies. The only Celtic man who would have had the contacts to influence HMRC. Hates the Brits but was more than happy for the taxpayers to pay for his chauffeur driven limousine to take him to scum matches. Allegedly.

Lawwell isn't some kind of master villain who has the whole of Scotland in his pocket and who Vladimir Putin phones for some dastardly advice.

It's insane the level of theory that goes on at times...:D

Lawwell isn't some kind of master villain who has the whole of Scotland in his pocket and who Vladimir Putin phones for some dastardly advice.

It's insane the level of theory that goes on at times...:D
EAP - The Purloined Letter - sometimes it is better just to put it in plain sight and no one will notice.

Lawwell's plan is England and he has put it out there.

EAP - The Purloined Letter - sometimes it is better just to put it in plain sight and no one will notice.

If it is his plan then so be it.

To say he engineered our woes is bordering on the insane.....

I think we sometimes we give that clown Liewell too much credit like he's some kind of puppet master or something.

We are where we are due to Murray/Whyte/Green and Ashley not Liewell.

We've been such a badly run club since about 2002/3 if truth be told and it all sits at the door of David Murray.
A House of Commons here here for this

Post of the year and bang on the money.

The English will NEVER have celtic. Not in a million years. They know full well the riots the groin brigade would cause as they go from city to city with their ira, anti British, anti poppy and anti monarchy stuff. They’d bring a political and religious poison the English game is currently free from.

His master plan is one of these 2:

I don’t know which of those scenarios is worse, but the solution is simple: stop 10. I hope everyone at the club will tell SG that that’s the target. The life and soul of the club depends on it.

Never mind stop 10, we must stop them winning NINE in a row. They will always crow they have had two NIAR's compared to our one.

Never mind stop 10, we must stop them winning NINE in a row. They will always crow they have had two NIAR's compared to our one.

Actually we got 9 in a row during WW2. That aside 9 in a row won’t be the end of the world, it’s all about 10. I’d rather we stopped their run before then but to stop them at 9 would send them into a timplosion the likes of which god has never seen. I could live with that.

Actually we got 9 in a row during WW2. That aside 9 in a row won’t be the end of the world, it’s all about 10. I’d rather we stopped their run before then but to stop them at 9 would send them into a timplosion the likes of which god has never seen. I could live with that.

We weren't in the league for four of the seven titles, so it won't be a proper nine in a row. Tainted.

Back