Liewell's modus operandi. Next septic manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be funny watching their clamour to sack the manager who delivered the “unrivalled quadruple treble” (copywrite Shug) one week later when he gets his arse handed to him on a plate at Ibrox.

If Rangers win tomorrow who'd want that job?

Miles behind in the league, out of Europe soon and stuck with Lennon's dreadful expensive signings with little or no money to improve things come January.

Strachan won't come back to a job he quit 11 years ago and no manager worth his salt is quitting a job in English football right now to come to them.

Which means another Ronny Deila type gaffer or Martin O'neil who's tactics are 20 years out of date, Mckay would probably be the best pick of a very bad bunch.

I think Strachan will step in when Lennon is bumped

If we win tomorrow then it adds to the pressure on them

If Sparta Prague beat the scum on Thursday Lennon is sacked on Friday

Miles behind in the league, out of Europe soon and stuck with Lennon's dreadful expensive signings with little or no money to improve things come January.

Strachan won't come back to a job he quit 11 years ago and no manager worth his salt is quitting a job in English football right now to come to them.

Which means another Ronny Deila type gaffer or Martin O'neil who's tactics are 20 years out of date, Mckay would probably be the best pick of a very bad bunch.
They want Benitez!

He certainly fits the profile for a scum manager, a bitter bigoted Catholic with no idea how to defend. I'm sure he'll be at least half oirish as well.

No chance of McKay taking over. If he did and we win the league by Easter lawell would know the hordes would go after him. Lennon will survive till at least the new year and if they did get rid of him then O’Neill or strachan would get the job till the summer

Have saw lots of them say ‘go get Poch’ while others saying Martinez & Maloney. The levels of delusion are unreal.

They will have to change it but hopefully it’s in Feb, March.

I can’t see how lennon turns this around, his comments after game is as pleasing as results ‘need to change the culture’, ‘don’t know if we’re giving them too much information or not enough’. Today he had to stop himself from calling them unprofessional. Doesn’t have a game plan and his big players don’t seem to interested.

I can’t see how he turns it around, not saying they can’t win the league but would need us to collapse which isn’t looking likely.

Its hard to lennon seeing out the weekend iWhen the biggest and most successful club in glasgow shear some sheep in the morning but it would help us if he stayed.
I think he will be sacrificed

If Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat Japanese in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the Japanese will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.
It’s almost coming full circle. 2nd January 2011, if we’d won that day the unwashed would have been chasing Lennon and Liewell down London Rd.

We have a real chance on the 2nd January 2021 to right the wrong, on so many levels, of that day.

They wont go with a big name because they can't afford to finance a splurge on transfers. They have spunked a fortune on absolute dross.

They'll do one of two things they'll try to copy us and go for a big name ex player wouldn't surprise me if they went for some like Rooney as hes looking to get into management. Or they'll go for an unknown foreigner hipster type appointment but this will be at the end of the season once Kennedy finished up as caretaker after we've won 55.

They'll do one of two things they'll try to copy us and go for a big name ex player wouldn't surprise me if they went for some like Rooney as hes looking to get into management. Or they'll go for an unknown foreigner hipster type appointment but this will be at the end of the season once Kennedy finished up as caretaker after we've won 55.
Hahah Rooney. No way does he have the temperament or brains for such a job.

I'd like to see popcorn teeth survive until we've skelped them on January 2nd and are hopefully double figures clear not counting games in hand.
He'll do well to last that long in truth.

It would be hilarious if Keane got the job. Replace one angry dinosaur with another one.

Just saying ...

Remember a few weeks before he was appointed "tlb " stepped down from Hibs

This week our Manky McKay "stepped down " from SFA ....

It's a stick on for me he's going o them at no cost to septic ... I hope he does he's so full of himself .
Why would they hire him, he literally offers them nothing but grief.

Erm, for an alleged £2m a year I'm sure there will be interest. Hopefully it will be too late for them. We just need to keep doing our thing.

It wouldn’t surprise me if their lickspittles in the press ran with something like that to placate the mhanky hordes, some far-fetched fantasy of a mentally challenged equivalent of Steven Gerrard.

Their next manager when it happens will be a non Scot/non Irish. No way they go for the 'Sellik man' style again. Their fans (the less brain-dead ones anyway) wouldn't stand for it.
They'll target an English or foreign manager who attempts to plays attractive football, like Rodgers minus the mentally challengedness.
Eddie Howe would be their dream; whether they could attract him is open to debate.
Hopefully It's not anytime soon.

Hopefully Howe goes to Derby or something cos I'm actually worried they could get him tbh

Outwith him though, they dont have many options

He's free .... Who is going to o leave a job in top couple divisions in England ...... No lady's front bottom !
To be fair, that Celtic board usually go for the cheap option. Rodgers was an anomaly. But for Lawell (on £3.5m per annum) he surely has to see that they need an overhaul from top to bottom and the only way they will get that is by spending big bucks on a seasoned experienced top manager.
I’ve said before that even if we don’t win the league this year we are defo in a better position in regards to squad value and club structure. If we do win the league this year then Kings “house of cards” comment will probably come true.

FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back