Liewell's modus operandi. Next septic manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yahoos are panicking for no reason excluding Europe their results haven't been that bad they should stick with what they have and show some support for their manager, him and snottery nose just need to lose a few kilos.
If we beat Aberdeen today it will IMHO hasten Lennon's departure maybe we should just go for the draw ?
Like fu@k we should lets rub it in to all and sundry, give them hell Rangers. WATP.

If Lennon falters much more before January in my view he will be replaced.
Lurgan Flopp is going to endure 3 more European humiliations and hopefully a few more blips domestically b4 we meet them. If LF is not about by then, then thats us got the job done

I don't underestimate Lawells desire to win the league this season then walk off into the sunset, it will have been his plan all along. Still think he will try all he can to get it. Never underestimate those rats.
They may go big for a manager and new faces at turn of the year.
Fortunately that takes big money, causes upheaval too and Rangers are settled and ticking along nicely at the moment.
Bit by bit Rangers..

Its a genuinely difficult decision for the Japanese.

Option 1 - stick with Snus Hiddink , win a cup and save a few quid. If don't win the league then have a massive clear out and a new regime in the summer.

Option 2 - gamble on someone cheap and available - Strachan/Keane - short term boost.

Option 3 - Go for a new approach - downside is that the league could be over before he turns it around and the new manager's career is stillborn when the hoardes revolt when 4IAR dies.

Plus he wont be getting his performance related bonus.

I don't underestimate Lawells desire to win the league this season then walk off into the sunset, it will have been his plan all along. Still think he will try all he can to get it. Never underestimate those rats.
They may go big for a manager and new faces at turn of the year.
Fortunately that takes big money, causes upheaval too and Rangers are settled and ticking along nicely at the moment.
Bit by bit Rangers..

The Japanese cleared £3.5m this year - why would you retire from that ?

I think Lennon will be here until the new year.

However, if they drop ANY points during their ridiculously easy run in to the end of the year, he won't survive that

I really hope they go with Kennedy. He is negative, useless in setting up defences, as it’s currently proving and if he was respected in the dressing room, their current problems wouldn’t be as bad as they are. He’s the modern day Mark McGhee, please appoint him if they do sack Lurgan Flopp.

No one on here knows Lennon's mental state right now. He may be on the verge of walking and a Rangers win over Aberdeen could edge him closer.

Defeat by Sparta may be the last straw.

Hopefully Howe goes to Derby or something cos I'm actually worried they could get him tbh

Outwith him though, they dont have many options

Couple of things; I think it’s too far north for Howe. He’s soft and likes the south coast.

Two, I think his teams are soft through the spine. He would have a touch of the Warburton’s about him, imo.

I would trust Gerrard and Co to be able to rough them up.

I don’t think they’ll part ways with Lennon. He’s using that as mind game to get the team rallied.

Hahah Rooney. No way does he have the temperament or brains for such a job.
There inferiority complex when it comes to us would see them chase someone like that regardless of ability to do the job. They hate that we though of an appointment like Gerrard where they didn't thata why they are always interested in players we've scouted the can't and will never get over mojo.

The yahoos are panicking for no reason excluding Europe their results haven't been that bad they should stick with what they have and show some support for their manager, him and snottery nose just need to lose a few kilos.
If we beat Aberdeen today it will IMHO hasten Lennon's departure maybe we should just go for the draw ?
Like fu@k we should lets rub it in to all and sundry, give them hell Rangers. WATP.
Really hope you’re joking.

Can't see it.
If and when Lennon gets bumped, the Japanese will have to go for a big name and at least attempt to claw back the gap.
No way will the tinkers accept a cheap option.
I think they’ll try the same as what we have done with Gerrard & get a recently retired high profile player. No idea who though

Prediction: I f the tainted 10 fails Liewell will be firebombed. They know where he lives!

He will need to take up one of those megabucks jobs down south (Aye, right).

They'll send an SOS to O'Neil.
That is part of my dream for this year. Strachan takes over around Christmas, fails miserably to stop the blue tide, resigns and Wibble sees the season out in complete embarrassment with any other team claiming the 2nd CL spot.

For that to happen we need to keep winning. This is our biggest game of the season now.

Not sure how long he lasts the longer the better! 2 wins in 8 if that was Gerrard the media would be going for him Fact!
They have bigger issue there 3 players worth money Eduardo, Ajer and Christie have only 18months left rest off the team is ageing fast!

Prediction: I f the tainted 10 fails Liewell will be firebombed. They know where he lives!

Man united want him don'tcha know?

If they don't know his address they can go search the end of the nice warm driveways after a heavy snowfall.

I can't see them getting rid of him, the board will be happy to have a scapegoat. It would take time for somebody to come in and undo whatever damage has been done so from their point of view they are probably better sticking to what they have.
Although Europe is over for them, there are only 5 points between us in the league. Looking at their fixtures, I can't see them dropping points until January.

That is part of my dream for this year. Strachan takes over around Christmas, fails miserably to stop the blue tide, resigns and Wibble sees the season out in complete embarrassment with any other team claiming the 2nd CL spot.

For that to happen we need to keep winning. This is our biggest game of the season now.
Stop it, please, I'll never sleep tonight ! :D

Liewell would get a top job, either in or out of football.

I don’t like him, but he’s been effective for them.

I had the same feeling when they had Delila. I wanted them beat in every game. That was a mistake.

You want the results that will keep this lady's front bottom in the job as long as possible, lemon is the best chance we have of winning the title.

The question is... Can the separate entity afford to sack TLB.
I have heard that he has a dump and run clause which means yes they can sack him without much compo.

But it doesn’t answer the biggest question and most importantly for them, who can they afford to replace him with.

Fritzl is running at a loss and his sub businesses are struggling ( fair enough as are most ) so they don’t have the reserves to through at a Brenda phase 2!

They have no defenders, they have a junky as their so called saviour and a trio of 3 main players who wanted out and want out!

To be honest if Gerrard walked or was sacked tomorrow I have no idea who we could or should go for!

See all joking aside, assuming we can get the 3 points tomorrow, reality is their games in hand from memory are home ties. So your talking 5 points behind in theory.

So has their season really been as bad as their fans are making out. Let's put Europe aside as they are shite there no matter who manages them anyways.

Domestically it isn't terrible. I think there is alot of OTT hysterical nonsense from their fans towards Lennon. It's just been that long since they have had serious looking competition they have forgotten what it actually feels like.

It will be back and forward throughout the season IMO and will end up a tight finale.

TLB should be run out of Scottish football, full stop. Should never have been allowed to return. Nothing but trouble. Dont care who they have as manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back