Liewell's modus operandi. Next septic manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how long he lasts the longer the better! 2 wins in 8 if that was Gerrard the media would be going for him Fact!
They have bigger issue there 3 players worth money Eduardo, Ajer and Christie have only 18months left rest off the team is ageing fast!
PSG also have a 45% sell on clause on Edward! Ajer I don't rate highly at all. Only the Scottish media seem to think he's the next Maldini. Christie is the one they may get money on but he's refusing to sign a new deal. Happy days!

See all joking aside, assuming we can get the 3 points tomorrow, reality is their games in hand from memory are home ties. So your talking 5 points behind in theory.

So has their season really been as bad as their fans are making out. Let's put Europe aside as they are shite there no matter who manages them anyways.

Domestically it isn't terrible. I think there is alot of OTT hysterical nonsense from their fans towards Lennon. It's just been that long since they have had serious looking competition they have forgotten what it actually feels like.

It will be back and forward throughout the season IMO and will end up a tight finale.
Nail on head with them simply forgetting what domestic competition is like. I think they genuinely thought we'd never be back. They've had it too good for too long and it is glorious seeing them falling apart.

If Lennon goes it’ll be O’Neill with potentially Keane as assistant.

Safe bet for Lawwell, he doesn’t have to pay compensation for them and if it all goes wrong they were the fan favourite choices.

Japanese Pig Eye has his eyes on a UEFA job or Man U as reported etc. He's totally fucked the mank mob, taking in £££ and replacing with shite. Rodgers to the Lurgan Leprechaun. Fk sake.

They should be raging, ... But probably think it's a QAnon conspiracy

Japanese Pig Eye has his eyes on a UEFA job or Man U as reported etc. He's totally fucked the mank mob, taking in £££ and replacing with shite. Rodgers to the Lurgan Leprechaun. Fk sake.

They should be raging, ... But probably think it's a QAnon conspiracy

They are to busy still Sevcoing and injecting Res 11/12 into their veins mate.

If Lennon goes it’ll be O’Neill with potentially Keane as assistant.

Safe bet for Lawwell, he doesn’t have to pay compensation for them and if it all goes wrong they were the fan favourite choices.
Can you imagine the scenes when Wibble turns up and finds out they've decided to give their 6 ft 6 Norwegian CB to AC Milan for the CEO's Christmas bonus/Golden parachute and Rebecca Long-Bailey?

See all joking aside, assuming we can get the 3 points tomorrow, reality is their games in hand from memory are home ties. So your talking 5 points behind in theory.

So has their season really been as bad as their fans are making out. Let's put Europe aside as they are shite there no matter who manages them anyways.

Domestically it isn't terrible. I think there is alot of OTT hysterical nonsense from their fans towards Lennon. It's just been that long since they have had serious looking competition they have forgotten what it actually feels like.

It will be back and forward throughout the season IMO and will end up a tight finale.
Well summed up, we have had a good spell while they have faltered, but there is a long way to go yet.

I heard that the Special One had a clause in his contract that would allow him to join ra sellick for free if he got Spurs to the top of the league.

Can't see Lennon go anywhere, in December they hit an easy run of Domestic Fixtures, that will paper over the cracks for a while.

Just saying ...

Remember a few weeks before he was appointed "tlb " stepped down from Hibs

This week our Manky McKay "stepped down " from SFA ....

It's a stick on for me he's going o them at no cost to septic ... I hope he does he's so full of himself .

If Dumdee United shat it from the backlash of appointing him, not sure why you think they would take the chance?

The yahoos are panicking for no reason excluding Europe their results haven't been that bad they should stick with what they have and show some support for their manager, him and snottery nose just need to lose a few kilos.
If we beat Aberdeen today it will IMHO hasten Lennon's departure maybe we should just go for the draw ?
Like fu@k we should lets rub it in to all and sundry, give them hell Rangers. WATP.
We don’t even bother about them.

Lennon absolutely has to stay, not till just then end of the season but till next season and hopefully the first game is against them and they have to give the famous the applause as we are welcomed on to the pitch as champions and watch the league flag unfurled.

Lennon absolutely has to stay, not till just then end of the season but till next season and hopefully the first game is against them and they have to give the famous the applause as we are welcomed on to the pitch as champions and watch the league flag unfurled.

Old Firm match as the first one of the season? That would tip them over the edge. :)) :)) :)) :))

I agree. Although I think it’s arrogance. I think them and the press thought they’d scoosh the league this season merely have to turn up and the league was there’s. Especially with Clancy saying referees know what’s at stake. Leagues not over yet

I think if he loses the cup final that could be end of him

I don’t think they’d get Eddie Howe but I didn’t think they’d get Rogers. Any manager coming in and getting them over the line this season know they’ll be idolised

As their pain was so palpable, I continued to listen to one of the scum supporters' outpourings last night that was linked on here. They claimed ra sellick way was not to sack managers mid season as the last one to go was Mowbray who was beaten 4-0 by St Boo and presumably before that it was the manager "my record was as good as Gerard's" who was beaten at home by lower division ICT (at that time a relatively new club who had never played in the top tier). These defeats were a long way off draws with the third and fourth teams (the spoon burners was away from home, presumably the sheep shaggers' was at the paedodome). They are not getting jeered at the moment or have any crowds in the car park which eases some of the pressure.
The only way TLB is going is if there is a real humiliation and to me before January that can only be Hearts cuffing them by two goals or more to nil in the cup (anything less would be excused as a masonic conspiracy etc). They have enough talent to not be gubbed in the league. They aren't getting beaten except by us at present. That will take them through to January and if they are humiliated thereafter any new manager should not have the time or resources to get near us.
We just need to keep the pressure on.

Hopefully Howe goes to Derby or something cos I'm actually worried they could get him tbh

Outwith him though, they dont have many options
Howe will be sitting waiting for the Fulham job, just after the Christmas holidays.

If they and we progress in the league cup then it’s February at the earliest before their games in hand can be rearranged. With vaccines now on the horizon - if I’m Livingston then I’d want my home game against the pigs delayed until the spring where they can get more revenue. Possibly even just before the split.

I agree. Although I think it’s arrogance. I think them and the press thought they’d scoosh the league this season merely have to turn up and the league was there’s. Especially with Clancy saying referees know what’s at stake. Leagues not over yet

I think if he loses the cup final that could be end of him

I don’t think they’d get Eddie Howe but I didn’t think they’d get Rogers. Any manager coming in and getting them over the line this season know they’ll be idolised

Glasgow's goldfish bowl would eat Eddie Howe alive. No way could old Jolly Hockeysticks survive up here.

Any manager coming in mid season knows that a Rangers title win and their head will be on a plate by the Monday afterwards. No manager with a reputation to protect is going to go there mid season with a fair chance of losing the league to us. The consequences for them doesn't bear thinking about. That mob would want blood from everyone.

This situation suits their board. They'll want to carry on regardless until the end of the season where I'm convinced Lennon will leave by 'mutual consent' and Celtic will appoint their new manager. Failure this season and they can chuck Lennon under the bus by telling their support "we didn't sell anyone and we gave him a sizeable transfer kitty which he promptly spunked on absolute dross". He's spent over £30m on permanent deals before your get to the expensive loans of the 14 year old girl and Shane Londonduffy.

If Lennon chucked it mid season(and I don't think he will), they're in an awkward position. Unless one of the old managers like Wibble or Strachan come in until the end of the season they're faced with the very real prospect of chasing their tainted 10 with John Kennedy at the helm or as I like to imagine him - their Graeme Murty. Then the fun begins...

I can't believe im going to say this, but I really hope the mhanks pick up a couple of wins in their upcoming league games!

We need them to paper of the massive cracks and keep TLB. Haha!

The board at Celtic must be f*****g seething when they see who we have in post.

Brilliant footballer, known worldwide, lovely guy respected through the footballing world.

They will NEVER get anyone close.
Totally agree mate, it was a masterstroke by King and the board and it was widely ridiculed by every yahoo in the mhedia!

Think he bought s himself a wee bit more time from clawing back that draw. Wouldn’t mind him staying until January, he’s not got a clue!

They will have no problems luring Rodgers back from Leicester City he has taken them as far as he can.

Aye ok.

Just saying ...

It's a stick on for me he's going o them at no cost to septic ... I hope he does he's so full of himself .

:DThat would be a fantastic 'upgrade' for Celtic fans. If they appoint him their stands would still be empty after this pandemic.

Neil Lennon and John Kennedy should be heading for Buckingham Palace in the New Year Honours list.
An OBE for both for services to the comedy world in the UK and Europe.
They deserve it.

Just saying ...

I still think Clarke after the euros -

I want TLB to be there when we get 55, after that I couldn't give a fk who manages them.
Yeah, this is how I see it. TLB will lose the plot if it looks increasingly like we are going to win the title and he is coming under greater pressure. Better for us, for now, the longer he stays and I can’t wait to see the devastation etched onto his rancid face, as lift aloft 55.

Just saying ...

I'm still convinced TLB was working his ticket at Hibs so TBFTE wouldn't have to pay compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back