Life Is Life

Was it Stefan Reuter that said the Bayern players stopped and watched him during that warm up?

Had the privilege of watching him at Hampden in 1979.
Outstanding talent.
My old man saw him back then also, he was supposed to play in the game that Stewart McKimmie scored the winning goal about 30 years ago, but he never turned up, gutted at the time, I was only 16.

Boots untied and completely out his tits, the documentary about his life from this period was fascinating.

Imo the greatest natural talent of all time, I dont think he ever actually fulfilled it which says it all. If he had been protected from his demons, I dont even think it would be a question who the greatest ever was. All the skill of Messi, but quicker and stronger. Played in the most physical league in the world, he was literally booted up and down the pitch every time he played. Yet he was still unplayable at times.

Wasn't he the Coca-Cola boy who entertained the crowd at the the 78 world Cup final with his keepie-up

One of the mysteries of my formative years listening to the song on juke boxes outside social clubs with a can of coke and packet of crisps
Is the song called Life is Life or Live is Life??
I see our leader may have fallen in to the trap as well

Is there any background to the clip?

Is the clip legit?

Watched it loads of times but was it a friendly?

Also lots of fans in to watch a warm up?

Is the music edited it?

Back