Lifes so hard

IslayGer

It is with a heavy heart that I post this tonight. We have in our village lost a young lad of 12 yrs old . He was a special kid who hit the hearts of all who knew him. His wit and laughter will last forever in us all. He was a great Rangers fan from a great Rangers family.
Rangers fc have given the family a plaque in remembrance and a signed strip to cherish.
It is with pride that I thank our club for this gesture.

It is with a heavy heart that I post this tonight. We have in our village lost a young lad of 12 yrs old . He was a special kid who hit the hearts of all who knew him. His wit and laughter will last forever in us all. He was a great Rangers fan from a great Rangers family.
Rangers fc have given the family a plaque in remembrance and a signed strip to cherish.
Heartbreaking stuff. God love him and my thoughts are with his family

RIP wee man, you’ll be welcomed into the arms of god and thousands of bears & bearettes who are no longer with us, may god give strength to his family and friends.

Last edited:
What sad news, I can't begin to imagine how hard it would be to suffer such a loss.

Night wee man, sleep tight.

This very second I’m settling my wee 4 year old to sleep, since he’s been a baby I’ve held him to sleep and it’s the best part of my day. I’m giving him extra hugs tonight after hearing this news. Doesn’t even bear thinking about what that poor boy’s family must be feeling.

RIP wee fella and condolences to his family.

Horrible news :( So sorry to hear about this.

A parent's worst nightmare.

Knowing Islay quite well I know this will hit the local community very hard.

Thoughts with family and friends.

That's terrible for one so young, RIP young lad and deepest condolences to your family and friends.

Just 12 years old...it's not right, heartfelt condolences to the family and all who knew him.

Heartbreaking news, i just hope the lovely gesture by Rangers can provide the family with some much needed strength at these most difficult of times, sleep tight young Bear.

Terrible news , thoughts go out to his family and friends - can’t even begin to imagine what they are going through at this awful time

RIP wee man

Tragic and so sad ,so young,thoughts and all my love to the family at this time,poor wee guy hasn't had time to have a life have two very close friends fighting cancer at the moment(one family)both over 60 and spent so much time,welling up over them,how do you even face losing someone so young,just tragic and so sad,rest in peace wee bear cub,I'm sure my late father Vinnie and brother Stephen will be your guardian angels along with 10's of thousand's of other bears up in our blue heaven xxxx

Last edited:
Back