Lifes so hard

Absolutely heartbreaking news, my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

Rest in peace little bear

It is with a heavy heart that I post this tonight. We have in our village lost a young lad of 12 yrs old . He was a special kid who hit the hearts of all who knew him. His wit and laughter will last forever in us all. He was a great Rangers fan from a great Rangers family.
Rangers fc have given the family a plaque in remembrance and a signed strip to cherish.
It is with pride that I thank our club for this gesture.
God Bless

Alas I know all too well what the family must be going through having lost my 15 year old daughter to cancer. Heartfelt condolences. Now is not the time but the only thing that gave me any kind of comfort ( if one can call it that ) was a book of a medieval poem called Pearl specifically translated by Jane Draycott. Perhaps it may help the family to read it later when the time is right. For what it’s worth I’ll say a prayer tonight.

Alas I know all too well what the family must be going through having lost my 15 year old daughter to cancer. Heartfelt condolences. Now is not the time but the only thing that gave me any kind of comfort ( if one can call it that ) was a book of a medieval poem called Pearl specifically translated by Jane Draycott. Perhaps it may help the family to read it later when the time is right. For what it’s worth I’ll say a prayer tonight.
So sorry for your loss reading this I have a girl of 15 and a boy at 12 thought of losing either of them would break me, I have tears just writing this, so so sorry for your loss RIP

Terrible news
Partly why I’m an Atheist now, what kind of a god would allow a youngster to suffer through life then die young?
If any of the god squad are going to come on and tell me it’s part of a big f&ckin plan then don’t bother. If there is a god he’s either impotent or an evil bastard.
That being said if his family draw comfort from belief in god and heaven I wish them nothing but good fortune.

Sorry for your loss my friend ,takes a special person that can offer these kind thoughts through their own personal pain,going through similar but nothing as tragic as yourself or the op,love to you and your family!

I’m struggling to keep the waterworks in check after reading the OP, so more power to you for taking the time to write that.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, the family and friends of the young lad and those other Bears who have had children pass away. God bless you and give you comfort.

Thoughts with family, gives me a heavy heart as I know the pain off losing a child. Shine bright wee man

So sad to read of this.
Deepest condolences to family and friends.
Sleep tight, young man. X
Sometimes this world is so cruel.

So sorry for your loss. How you retain dignity, focus; and your faith, is an inspiration.

Absolutely heartbreaking and tragic.

Deepest condolences and thinking on the family and friends, both now and in the days ahead.

I was born and bread on the West coast in a small town and without doubt know the community spirit will help you all through sad times.

Rest easy wee man

It is with a heavy heart that I post this tonight. We have in our village lost a young lad of 12 yrs old . He was a special kid who hit the hearts of all who knew him. His wit and laughter will last forever in us all. He was a great Rangers fan from a great Rangers family.
Rangers fc have given the family a plaque in remembrance and a signed strip to cherish.
It is with pride that I thank our club for this gesture.

I am truly sorry to hear this. Thinking o the wee lads family at this time. Rangers class on what the club have done. RIP wee one x

Heart goes out to the parents, absolutely heartbreaking reading that, sleep tight wee man.

Thoughts with and a wee prayer for the entire village tonight.

Back