Lille reportedly offer €20 million

Deary me, if we sell Morelos and go to parkhead with Itten up top against ajer and julien never mind duffy well our teas out.

Seen enough of grezda after a couple of games amd sorry but whoever scouted itten needs binned.
Fucking hell, the guys no even played 200 minutes yet. Morelos certainly didn’t look any better during his first 200 minutes for rangers either

Deary me, if we sell Morelos and go to parkhead with Itten up top against ajer and julien never mind duffy well our teas out.

Seen enough of grezda after a couple of games amd sorry but whoever scouted itten needs binned.

Hahahaha

Grezda was bizarre as he had been injured for months

We’ve signed a Swiss international, who scored more league goals in his league last season than Morelos did for us. Both leagues are comparable in terms of quality.

But you know he’s a dud?

What was your thoughts on Morelos first 2.5 games for us btw because he looked worse than what Itten has looked for us.

I'd like him to say to get us into the Europa group, then I would take Lille's offer. Alfie will get better treatment from the officials in France I'm sure, better for his career to get away from the cloggers.

Its my believe he is no better than kamberi. I hope to get egg on my face. But honestly cant see anything in him that gives me hope.

You deserve absolutely all you get for writing off Itten after five games.

Some of our support are beyond belief.

Last edited:
Itten who hasn’t played the equivalent of 3 games yet.

Roofe who needed games to get up to speed

Do you remember how Morelos was when he came to us btw? Because he looked average, and that’s being kind.

If Morelos goes, we bring in another striker
Morelos scored 8 goals in 9 games and 7 starts , when first came , do you honestly think itten or roofe have 30 goals a season in them? Roofes full career he’s more a goal every 3 to 4 games striker

Morelos scored 8 goals in 9 games and 7 starts , when first came , do you honestly think itten or roofe have 30 goals a season in them? Roofes full career he’s more a goal every 3 to 4 games striker

I think once Itten gets a run of games he’ll score goals for us. 10-20 mins every other week is no good.

Hahahaha

Grezda was bizarre as he had been injured for months

We’ve signed a Swiss international, who scored more league goals in his league last season than Morelos did for us. Both leagues are comparable in terms of quality.

But you know he’s a dud?

What was your thoughts on Morelos first 2.5 games for us btw because he looked worse than what Itten has looked for us.
Tbf we all know your thoughts on Alfie but to compare the two is just odd. Alfie was a 20 year old kid who was quite clearly raw and was a ‘punt’.

Itten is a 24 year old Swiss international (not saying I agree with the other poster because I think Itten will come good). For what it’s worth I remember from the Dunfermline game onwards thinking we could have a star here, his link up play was great and he could finish. Aside from his blip after the China bid he was comfortably our best player in a poor team.

The plan quite clearly is we won’t get anyone as good individually for our budget so we must improve as a collective.

We will see m8, Hope I get it from all angles.

You are deservedly getting replies already due to how pathetic an attitude it is.

It’s the mentality akin to that of a spoiled child that wants everything in front of them immediately.

If you want that then go and support a team in one of the bigger leagues that can spend stupid amounts of cash on the type of player that is the finished article and can hit the ground running immediately.

If not then gain some perspective and don’t dismiss players after a handful of games for Rangers.

If he does go, I hope people don't expect that full sum to be spent on players. I would imagine we would retain some of it to offset the financial losses.
If we get 20m in then I would be happy to spend up to half of it in this window. The rest should be put aside - particularly if we fail to qualify for EL.

Its my believe he is no better than kamberi. I hope to get egg on my face. But honestly cant see anything in him that gives me hope.
Kamberi’s international manager doesn’t agree and neither did our scouting team or manager.

I may be wrong, but that could be something to do with the fact that Kamberi has never got close to the numbers Itten hit last season in his entire top flight career.

IF its 20 mill I would sadly sell, there's too much risk not to, gets injured, off form etc.

He has been great and a shame to see him go but if the option is 2/3 quality additions it makes sen sense.

You are deservedly getting replies already due to how pathetic an attitude it is.

It’s the mentality akin to that of a spoiled child that wants everything in front of them immediately.

If you want that then go and support a team in one of the bigger leagues that can spend stupid amounts of cash on the type of player that is the finished article and can hit the ground running immediately.

If not then gain some perspective and don’t dismiss players after a handful of games for Rangers.

ffs you not allowed an opinion. For what I have seen, his touches, his positions, his decisions Im not impressed FFS. Its an opinion. Not fact

Imagine watching a euro game and not having an opinion due to not seeing said player more than a few times.

Grezda was a donkey I said after two games and got the same response. Roofe is a player. Its called an opinion.

@DelPiero we will talk in a few months

Last edited:
Kamberi’s international manager doesn’t agree and neither did our scouting team or manager.

I may be wrong, but that could be something to do with the fact that Kamberi has never got close to the numbers Itten hit last season in his entire top flight career.

100% correct. My eyes say different to date. Thats my opinion not fact.

It's a huge Gamble.

I suppose the manager will be in the best position to know if this is the right call. The money is a great return but it has to be spent on the right players for it to work out for us.

I'm not sure we can replace Alfie with one player but the combination of Roofe and Itten might get enough between them to fill the void. I would say for the league we should be fine but I'm not sure these guys will be anywhere near good enough for Europe.

Big decision for the manager here.

Realistically if we want improvement £15 million of the 18 million has to go straight back out on 2 quality players and maybe a high profile loan deal

Can you not just reflect on the stupidity of writing someone off after 5 games instead?

im not writing him off, just dont see the hype as with grezda when he came. Im just being honest. I dont see any glimpses yet, nothing, jmo

im not writing him off, just dont see the hype as with grezda when he came. Im just being honest.
To be fair they are completely different scenarios, Grezda seemed weird at the time. This fella scored 23 goals last season (I think) and has scored 3 goals in 2 international games.

Grezda hadn’t kicked a ball in 6 months.

If there is a suitable bid on the table, take it.
We have pretty much the same team as last year thats not good enough to win the league. The money needs to come in to try and change that.

I'd rather keep Alfie. Apart from fact that I love the wee man, it's too much of a gamble that his replacement(s) will be able to hit the ground running.

Win #55 then, and only then, Alfie can go for 30M.
We aren’t winning the league with what we have currently. We need more genuine quality added

I hope we don't sell Alfie - at any price.

We couldn't replace him before the window shuts whith anyone nearly as good.

How the hell do you know that if you don’t know who’s replacing him???

See this shite about him looking his old self can someone tell me what game this happened?

Itten only gets 20mins because he has shown nothing to warrant getting any longer.

Can't right him off yet but can't be banking on him either.

Any notion he and roofe can replace morelos is just fantasy based on hope rather than merit.

We will be poorer without morelos that's for sure. Only question is how much poorer.

ffs you not allowed an opinion. For what I have seen, his touches, his positions, his decisions Im not impressed FFS. Its an opinion. Not fact

Imagine watching a euro game and not having an opinion due to not seeing said player more than a few times.

Grezda was a donkey I said after two games and got the same response. Roofe is a player. Its called an opinion.

@DelPiero we will talk in a few months

You’re allowed an opinion just as much as you’re allowed to be told that the way you’re acting is ridiculous and that you should give Itten a chance.

Your attitude is indicative of a lot of our support and it’s utterly embarrassing.

It really is as simple as that.

Morelos going, ensures the club can finally start to do transfer business the right way going forward and ensures we have the chance to really strengthen the squad in a significant way.

Free transfer signings from the likes of Aberdeen and Dundee etc can only get us so far.

We are at a crossroads.

Back