Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

Just seen this officially licensed product.

A classic metal artwork of the iconic Ibrox gates are available as a limited edition run of 5000!

Any pictures troops,I’m shite with computers.

These look stunning, just unsure what I’d do with them. If I had a Rangers den or garage that some lucky people have they’d be snapped up

I have number 1961 ( year I was born ) and have it on the wall in my lobby across from my Spirit of Rangers print which I bought over 20 years ago.

£174 seems pretty fair, how much is the postage? ive got a mega expensive few months ahead but might purchase.

Wee update if anyone is still waiting on a delivery, like I am.

Finally got a reply this morning, see below.

I ordered my set in January.

Hi -----, we're really sorry for the ridiculous amount of time it has taken to get your order delivered. We experienced issues with our metal supplier which are now resolved. We should be dispatching your order on the w/c 13th March.
Again, sincere apologies for the delays.
Thanks, regards.
Stuart.

Are these actually sold out, or just delayed and might be put back on sale? Anyone with a recent purchase know their order number?

Would have preferred just the iconic gates, there is no need for the ready or crests, everyone knows what that is, would have been a better look imo.

Back