Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

Changed this comment because I’ve contacted them and don’t want to bitch about them on here. I’ll see what they say

Last edited:
Changed this comment because I’ve contacted them and don’t want to bitch about them on here. I’ll see what they say

I am not being cheeky but maybe make sure it isn't a film over it I know a woman that didn't realise her tv unit had a protective film on it for 4 years

Doesn’t need the ready or the two crests at the bottom, would’ve looked better just the gates , cleaner image
I agree, but I think the web address and limited edition number look even worse. They completely ruin a beautiful piece imo. No reason why that info couldn’t have been on the back.

OK but it’s not a film over it. It is noticeable obvious scuffs.

and that was not helpful.

I hadn't seen it , you said it looked like a film, I was trying to help you out just incase because yours is the only one mentioned here and it said it was painted on the website , any way, let's not derail the thread anymore .

Only bought mine the other day, but not in any rush. Would rather it came a day the Mrs was at work... ha ha

Better than I thought
Looking fwd to it arriving.

Luckily seen the other messages on other thread in here and seen you can request an edition number.

Got in there quick, before it was too late.

Looking fwd to it arriving.

Luckily seen the other messages on other thread in here and seen you can request an edition number.

Got in there quick, before it was too late.
Yeah I missed the chance so I’m 146 - I’ll need to move house or something lol

Got mine today too, 200 edition, nice round number, even though didnt ask for it. Anyway, well chuffed, great addition to the blue man cave.

Back