Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

Delivered today and a class bit of work.
Fully recommended for any bear .
Lovely detail and nothing negative at all and for the obvious work involved and the fact its licenced by the club,the price isn't bad either in my eyes at least.
Very pleased

Delivered today and a class bit of work.
Fully recommended for any bear .
Lovely detail and nothing negative at all and for the obvious work involved and the fact its licenced by the club,the price isn't bad either in my eyes at least.
Very pleased

when did you purchase yours mate

UPDATE:

The latest product from Metal Gallery Davie Cooper metal artwork. Which appears to be an official licensed product with the incorporation of the new creamy crest.

Two sizes are available:
Medium - £22
Large - £39

Just noticed the gates have gone up from £149 to £174. Just noticed they’ve said ‘Due to a substantial increase in the cutting of the steel.’

Just noticed the gates have gone up from £149 to £174. Just noticed they’ve said ‘Due to a substantial increase in the cutting of the steel.’
Due to a substantial increase in the cutting of the steel, linked to the intricate detail on this product and market conditions, there will be a price increase of £25 (to £174.00) per print on orders from Friday 9th October. The increase is purely down to the laser cut metal supplier. We will add a free (medium) Davie Cooper Rangers FC quote metal print to each order from the 9th as a gesture of good will.

EDIT You’ve now seen that haha

Just got mine this morning, love it. Going up in the hall so it's the first thing you see coming in the front door.

I’ve just ordered mine, did anyone request issue number and if so was it hounered?

EDIT: 1987 requested and allocated

Last edited:
Mine's arrived in Australia with a couple of small bends in the metal, lucky I'm an ex metalworker and straightened it out myself, other than that it looks great good to know the value has went up already.;)

Mine arrived yesterday. Have to say they are spectacular looking. Also, I realise they tell you the dimensions when you buy it, but really impressed with the size of them. They'll be going up tonight on my currently blank wall in my bar/cave/office, soon to be followed by my old strips once I get them framed.

Arrived last night, look superb. pride of place in yard office until the house office has been finished...

Ordered

can these survive outdoors? Might mount on Garden Fence or Gate

needs to be more prominent than in the garage

(im in England so very unlikely to be tampered with

I got one.

Going to frame it, then mount it I think.
Not sure that would do it justice to be honest .Be just like a framed print .The stand off fixings are what helps give it the special 3d look .Thats coming from a picture framer .I certainly wouldn't frame mine but each to their own .
If you do ,get it into a box frame and still use the stand offs . Frame like that will cost you 50-60 quid to do properly

I am looking for a link to the thread for the Limited edition Ibrox Gates if anyone could pm me or post the link it would be appreciated, I would love a set for my new man cave.

Ordered last week.
The original link ,I'm sure , said that you got a free Davie Cooper print. This seems to have been edited now and I got an email yesterday with an offer to buy the Cooper print.
Bit shabby tbh.

Ordered last week.
The original link ,I'm sure , said that you got a free Davie Cooper print. This seems to have been edited now and I got an email yesterday with an offer to buy the Cooper print.
Bit shabby tbh.
Gates arrived today with the Davie Cooper plaque ...
Looks great

Already picked these up (the gates) but bumping this thread as looking for the large round metal crest that was in a thread I can no longer find. Any ideas?

Back