Limited fans inside stadiums within weeks

I can’t see Wee Nippy allowing this unless there is a vaccine by that time, which is unlikely
Same here especially after places like Serbia spiking after full football matches and uncontrolled lock down.
I don’t think we will be allowed full houses until there is a vaccine or levels of transmission are negligible in the normal population.

Ultimately I don't care if it is. We will then have them at Ibrox twice with full houses so there's no difference in terms of any advantage

not even sure that’s correct . If they get full crowd in October . I can see them shutting grounds again around Xmas if we get a spike with folk going out to enjoy the festivities .

not even sure that’s correct . If they get full crowd in October . I can see them shutting grounds again around Xmas if we get a spike with folk going out to enjoy the festivities .
That’s assuming there’s a second spike though
Fs we could even have a second spike before October
As it is, fans back is a positive for us (supporters) and we’ve no issues going there and winning as we’ve shown

It would be weird with a 10% full stadium. I don't think I'd like it. Be like going to a Killie away game but sitting in the home end.

No mass gatherings of any kind at least until the end of the month. Phase 4 starts on the 30 th July. Limited gatherings are allowed funerals,weddings etc. but still with 2 metres social distancing.

..... And that's with a current "scientific knowledge". The latest knowledge is indicating that this virus could be airborne.

So someone doesn't need to cough or sneeze on you. You just have to breathe in the air they exhale. And Bob's your uncle. You've got the bug.

If that's the case, one of the most dangerous places in the world, will be an Old Firm game.

Surely Celtic don't want to endanger their own fans ? Although they do have form.

was speaking to a guy yesterday who works for Man city . said they expected to get the okay for 20% to start with. Said hospitality would be badly hit and the numbers would be slashed.

Piggery OF game will be the first with full capacity crowds allowed guaranteed.
Honestly can't see that this side of Xmas.

If you take gigs as an example - most are still being called off even if they aren't happening until the last quarter of the year.

Football's going to be the same, only it can be played without a physical crowd so the games themselves can go ahead.

If you take gigs as an example - most are still being called off even if they aren't happening until the last quarter of the year.

Football's going to be the same, only it can be played without a physical crowd so the games themselves can go ahead.
My teenage fan club gig in late October has been put back to march. I assume cause football is outdoors where as most gigs are indoors that may give it a chance. Like you though I can’t see it.

At 1.0m social distancing it is one supporter for every 9 seats (perhaps a slight increase for same household attendees). That's generously saying one seat spare all around an occupied seat though that in reality is probably less than 1.0m.

About 6,000 spectators is the best it will be for a very long time I think.

Last edited:
Piggery OF game will be the first with full capacity crowds allowed guaranteed.

Not a chance there will be full capacity by October.

If by some miracle there was. Hopefully we take no tickets and 60k of the fuckers contract the Covid19 and go the way of the Dodo.

They should not be allowed to test this at a league match as that is giving them an unfair advantage. They sure as hell wouldnt stop singing,

Hopefully we have offered as well, because if we haven't then we can't complain when those cnuts get the go ahead
Problem is only Lawwell had the opportunity to speak with Joe Fitzpatrick from the clubs. So no-one else had the opportunity in football to 'volunteer'. Besides, testing at one, and only one, of the biggest stadiums in the country would be utter madness and complete folly and statistically useless, scientifically. Surely multiple stadiums around the country with similar small attendances would be required if this were really about testing and doing so in a safe and controlled manner. Otherwise this, as always, is just another pile of sh!te designed to help celtic in disguise.

Why Lawwell was there with Doncaster in the first place? Well if reports are true that he only offered up his own stadium, then he wasn't there representing anyone else but himself was he? What a cuntry. And no thats not a typo.

Edit: correction, Ross county poodle Roy McGregor was wheeled along just to try and justify Lawwells inclusion with the SPFL delegation. Robertson was on the SPFL board and I don't think he was even included. Would be funny if not so tragic.

Last edited:
England now allowing outdoor concerts and shows with restricted numbers so maybe football not far behind

Don’t have a clue how they would do it. Certain numbers one week certain numbers the next?

think hospitality clients will get first option, it’s essentially a restaurant . Before anyone moans hospitality is a big income to the club

They will do anything to get that extra margin

I like it when the enemy are desperate, they make more mistakes

Slightly off topic here but, I heard on the radio today and this was related to the English leagues that clubs were looking to kick start this with ballots of a certain amount of fans being let in stadiums. This is a start but if this is the same for Scotland at some point I feel for the RSC where you may only see say a handful lucky enough from said RSC being chosen to attend therefor not having enough funds to run a bus and so either having to drive if you have the means, or public transport as an alternative or am I over thinking that situation? I know its '1st world problems' etc but its crossed my mind looking forward.

He’s saying Celtic have volunteered as a test subject to allow crowds in
They would be the last lot I would let back. This is the fans that don't wash and were reminded about their hygiene by the club so I would say they are high risk, if your looking in Nikkla!!

No doubt the piggery game will go ahead as planned and wee nippy will ease up lockdown massively causing a second spike in time for the game at Ibrox. Nothing surer.

Yeah you could be right.

China was the first place to get the virus (obviously) and are about 3 months ahead of us, yet they still don’t have any concerts or crowds at sports events back yet.
Everything else is back to normal as well, all bars open with no social distancing etc, so sports events and concerts will be the absolute last things to get back to normal.

Last edited:
I think so. It's not a bad thing. Even though there are plenty empty spaces, it still makes an atmosphere.

Maybe you should be guaranteed a ticket if your in the union bears. Could get more members for them.
Definitely. Although far from full in Poland it is better than nothing and at least an atmosphere can be created for the players to feed off.

I'd rather play them with a capacity crowd as if things are going against them they turn on their players. It also means life is almost back to normal.

Horrendous, all to please one club. OF game at Celtic Park will be the first with full/almost full capacity, I bet. Corrupt to the core.

Add into it Toilets and how close people are, travelling on Public transport to games, supporters buses and so on.

That is the crux of it all.

Anyone thinking there's gonna be full capacity crowds before 2021 needs to wake up from their dreams.
Game 11 at the piggery will be the first In October.

I think it will be some time before large crowds are allowed. Sturgeon has no interest in football and keeps preaching about the need to be cautious. It will only be allowed when it makes electoral sense to the SNP.

Jason Leitch has just said now - live on TV - it will likely be months not weeks before fans allowed back.

You're taking your life in your hands going into a crowd with people you dont know who they are or where they've been. Remember what your breath vapour looks like on a cold day. I'd be raging if Rangers were ever to call for return of crowds until we know we are safe. Its the sign of a desperate club and gross irresponsibility.

At 1.0m social distancing it is one supporter for every 9 seats (perhaps a slight increase for same household attendees). That's generously saying one seat spare all around an occupied seat though that in reality is probably less than 1.0m.

About 6,000 spectators is the best it will be for a very long time I think.
With same households, stairwells and masks I reckon you could get it up to 10k

Bet I can guess what fans and what stadium will get the go ahead to test out the new rules. Probably get a nice bung for doin so.

Certain German States keen to do it, also with no away fans but the talk of no singing, shouting etc. They’ve got to start somewhere end of the day - think some people expect them to just go back to full capacity on the first match, simply not going to happen.
No singing? There are elements of our support that will never take a telling. No chance that will happen.

Back