Limited fans inside stadiums within weeks

With same households, stairwells and masks I reckon you could get it up to 10k

My brother reckons you could do every other row on a hit and miss seat basis that would be approx 25 % capacity so about 12,500.

Perhaps I was a bit pessimistic (that is double what I thought it might be).

No singing? There are elements of our support that will never take a telling. No chance that will happen.

You’d think the same for Feyenoord, Ajax, Dynamo Dresden etc but looks like that’s what might be what they are served up to start with.

And I bet they don’t keep quiet either!

Obviously not going to be complete silence but all they’ll do is go back behind closed doors for future games at that Club if people are stupid and take the piss. Yes it’s crap but you have to start somewhere.

Hit the nail on the head. They are not buying their season tickets until they are allowed in. Tims are in the shit!

I don’t understand the need to stoop to their level and blatantly make up nonsense about them. They’ve sold 50k season tickets, obviously they would because - in all their minds - its the year they go for 10.

They aren’t in the shit at all. Honestly just sound like them with their whole admin 2 pish about us. Rise above it.

Back