Limited tickets for St Johnstone away CCCS.

Blue As

Well Known Member
Official Ticketer
As per email...for those who missed out originally..

IMPORTANT CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEME INFORMATION

LADBROKES SPFL PREMIERSHIP

ST JOHNSTONE FC v RANGERS FC

MCDIARMID PARK

TUESDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2018 KICK-OFF 7.45PM

Dear Season Ticket Holder

As a season ticket holder signed up to ‘All Away Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, we are pleased to inform you that we have received a very limited additional allocation of tickets for our SPFL Premiership fixture vs St Johnstone FC on Tuesday 27 February.

Tickets are priced at £27 for Adults and £14 for Concessions (Over 65s & Under18s).

Tickets are only available online here and will be sold on a first come, first served basis (1 ticket per Rangers Number).

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

Just received email for me and my boy but can’t make game so I have adult and child available if anyone is looking for 2 tkts p.m me

Just received email for me and my boy but can’t make game so I have adult and child available if anyone is looking for 2 tkts p.m me
Re read the email.

They are just offering you the chance to buy tickets, you haven't been allocated them.

Anyone else have an issue when they log into their Rangers account they have games in their basket that they didn’t order ??

I logged in when I got the St J email and I had tickets in my basket for Rangers Charity match

I had to remove them, log out and log back in again and by that time I had lost out on St J tickets

Shambles

Got one. Will be heading to McDiarmid Park for the first time, what's the easiest way to get to the stadium from Glasgow? Anything around the Stadium at all or pubs mostly towards the centre?

Got 1 yesterday about 11am online. Ticket arrived today. Credit to ticket office for quick turnaround.

Back