Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 94 20.0%
  • Defoe

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Patterson

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Good that the Red Imps coach (albeit in Spanish) said they are up against "the best team in Scotland" and "the best manager in Scotland". Hope that makes the press in Scotland. The tramps will be delighted! :))
in the sun, and they spinned it like the imps manager was having a wee dig at timmys

This isn't a request for an illegal link but is there any way to get premier sports via your phone? Thought I might have been able to get it using SkyGo but doesn't appear to be an option.
There should be a Premier Sports App available in the app store. I used it the last time to watch on my phone.

That‘s interesting. A back 4 that have never played even a minute of football with any of the other 3? (Assuming Patterson and Edmundson haven’t).

Fortunately SG will have more sense.

If that team can’t beat Red Imps then we have a severe depth problem.

Expecting nothing other than a decent win here. Be professional get the job done early doors and let some of the bench have a run out.

Poor show it’s not available free to season ticket holders

Season ticket holders are bankrolling the club based on us paying for a product we are not able to access. I have no qualms with that as it is out with the clubs control.

In saying that a wee bit of come and go would be appreciated.

I've bought the match on RTV but the live video button is greyed out. Does this become active when the programme starts or am I missing something?

Start strong and then get the key players off, once the game is won.

Our attitude and underestimating them is the only thing that could beat us.

Thankfully, there's no chance of that happening.

Is the game going to be available for PPV on the live.rangers.co.uk site? Just getting this message at the moment but will it be available for purchase through that later?

fdGf8WR.png

I think it will be a comfortable win.

Would like to see Itten get a start. Hopefully, get himself off the mark.

5 subs allowed today?

I can’t see anything about the rule, just lots of references to the extra allowable sub in extra time. If we’re only allowed three then the list below is by likelihood.

Team I think we’ll line up with

Not sure if he’ll make as many as two changes to the defence – but if McGregor is fit then this feels like a great game to get minutes in his legs. Having the option – currently – of him as a cup keeper is incredible and such an improvement on where we’ve been.
Same for Edmundson, give him some time as well. Probably the roost unlikely pick, Gerrard could be conservative with such a great partnership between Goldson and the big Swede. Perhaps as a half time sub in for Helander and drop one of the ones below?
That line up is (bar Helander and McLaughlin) our strongest possible available to kick off with, blow them away, and then, if we’re winning at half time -

Kent for Itten – Move Roofe out to the wing to play wider, have Itten as the central focal point, same interchange of the front four as always. Need him up to speed given the number of games we’re going to be hitting soon.
Arfield for Stewart – Replacing industry with industry. Arfield definitely deserves a start given his showing last weekend, but can’t see him lasting the full 90 and not worth the risk.
Barisic for Bassey – Borna was nursing a knock after the internationals, keep him fresh for the weekend, %^*& knows I’d want to face him if I was blowing out my backside in the second half of a game.
Tav for Patterson – Experience and minutes. Getting youngsters in to the team and playing first teams vital to us long term. Between Davis or Goldson to get the armband IMO.
Barjonas for Hagi – Showed well in the slightly slower pace in France preseason, think in the second half of a game where defenders have been knocked around he’ll find a lot of space and time?
Ends up like;

Argument to potentially move the front four around again and get Defoe on rather than Barjonas, but not sure how much we’re willing to risk him on plastic given what he’s coming back from.

Hagi back to midfield with Arfield, and Stewart up front?

4 1 2 3

Still a strong side with even more firepower on bench if needed.

Edit. I mean Arfield in mid too.

A few tweaks which is fine. Be good to see itten get off the mark tonight. That progres game a few years back still haunts me though and i want this game put to bed early.

Hagi back to midfield with Arfield, and Stewart up front?

4 1 2 3

Still a strong side with even more firepower on bench if needed.

Edit. I mean Arfield in mid too.
Not for me. It’s the same 4231 with Roofe Hagi and Stewart interchanging. Imagine Hagi’s starting position being central

Pleased with that lineup, good to see McGregor and Edmundson getting some game time and will be interesting to see where Stewart fits in. Itten & Roofe need the minutes too so looks good to me.

Latest posts

Back