Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 94 20.0%
  • Defoe

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Patterson

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
I actually really like the way Itten is progressing.

His link up play is good (not as good as Alfie's), he's a target in the air and clearly will score goals.

Can tell he's eager to impress with the amount of times he was caught offside. But that will come with game time and playing more comfortably with his teammates.

Should have scored that early header though, not sure what happened there.

No idea on MoM. Agree with Gerrard in that we didn't really get going.

Well I am glad that is over as thought it was pretty boring the first half, better in the 2nd. Nothing outstanding but 5-0 I would take any game

Agree, a player coming from a league that is even worse than the SPL is not going to cut, a bizarre signing to say the least. Even in his brief appearances he had showed nothing to sway my opinion.
But I'm not a scout or a coach so I'm sure I'm wrong.

This isn’t a great take, it has to be said.

I lived there for several years, and Switzerland has an approach to football from funding for grassroots and community Structures, through participation, to pro club structures that Scotland can only dream of. They produce very very good players who play in the top leagues in Europe, and have a National Senior side that is among the highest ranked in the world.

There may prove to be cause question Itten’s signing, but the fact that he is Swiss, was developed in their system (in their top club academy btw) and played in their league are not going to be among them.

Back