Lineker joining La Liga TV

He works the weekend with MOTD anyway, the BT stuff was midweek. So as much as I dislike him it still stands up I think.

He’s only doing “key fixtures” with la liga tv so it not even every weekend he’ll be with them.

It must be the age I’m at but the highlight from your post was the free crisps. I need to get out more.
2847-jpg.jpg

I would imagine the English La Liga channel will be getting broadcast from a London studio anyway. Just like the English Bein Sports channels.

Horrible slimy sleazy man who will eventually be exposed for what he is, there’s only so many injunctions one man can take out

Gary Lineker used to be the most Tory of all the Tory footballers of his generation which is something that took some doing.

His conversion didn’t happen on the road to Damascus but on Wood Lane, the previous home of the BBC.

Gary sussed out what opinions were good for his career and he has probably spent so much time among the media class that he now genuinely believes them.

He was a brilliant goal scorer but I find it laughable that the BBC thinks he is worthy of being one of their highest earners.

He’s never short of work though, you have to admire his strategy team.

I would imagine the English La Liga channel will be getting broadcast from a London studio anyway. Just like the English Bein Sports channels.
I thought that, maybe just this VIVA show but it mentions Barcelona on here, :

In a multi-year agreement, Lineker will present key fixtures on LaLigaTV and feature regularly on the channel’s VIVA LaLiga studio programme, broadcast live from Barcelona, amongst other LaLiga-related promotional activities.

He is a former football player with lots of money, gets hot younger women and all the crisps he wants.

It's every FF'ers dream so it's natural some are jealous!
I do like pringles. He can have the ladies, I'll have the crisps.

He should stick to talking about football and not politics just like his pal Neville. Trouble is footballers pop stars and the likes get too opinionated at times.

Back